people that have lost 15 or more pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    I've lost every pound following the MFP plan. I have my activity level set at "active", I report all of my exercise and I eat all of my exercise calories.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Just MFP.

I will often have a protein shake immediately after working out ( 3-5 days per week) just for convenience, but no other supplements or pills or any of that malarky.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I have only used MFP. As for supplements, I take a multivitamin and calcium supplement. Neither are pills. The multi is a gummy, and the calcium is a soft chocolate chew.
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    All MFP with targets on my macro-nutrients
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 22 pounds, but I did not start MFP until April.. before that I was just watching what I eat, working out at gym(both on my own and with a trainer). I also take a multivitamin and drink 8 glasses of water a day.

I started out at 180, started MFP at 170 and am now down to 158.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight initially with Weight Watchers, but it wasn't doing it for me anyways, and I had a big binge week that netted me +22 pounds. I started to use MFP about a month later, and I've lost around 14-15 pounds with it so far. Honestly, any tools or program designed for healthy eating or exercise can work as long as you have the dedication to stick with it.
  • meka325
    meka325 Posts: 47
    Options
    My ticker is purely since the start of MFP.

I achieved, if you will, my peak weight of 224 a week prior to joining this community, so I have lost 22lb. But all 20 on my ticker have been from MFP.

The only supplement I take is a multivitamin.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I lost most the weight using MFP tracker and weighing in here and logging my calories for most days. I use to take some womens' multivitamin like naturemade {yellow bottle} you only have to take one and the softgel went down pretty easily but it did stink, lol. not unbearable though. and I do love MFP
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    The only "diet" tool I've been using is MFP. For exercise I do P90 (no X!) But I don't follow any diet plan.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    When I started on MFP I put in my starting weight even though I had lost 9 pounds the year before and gained back 4-5. I had an old scale and I started to realize it was showing me as 5 pounds heavier than I really was. Some friends here decided to add in weight they had lost before they got on here so when I got a new scale I didn't adjust my starting weight down by 4-5 pounds I figured it was easier to think of that as the weight I had lost previously. So long answer short all but 5 pound was MFP. I started exercising alot before coming on here and all I lost in more than a year was 5 pounds!. Once I got on here I lost alot more. It has slowed up but alot of that has to do with life. I am still slowly losing despite it all and slimming up as well. I am really focused this summer so I am hoping to speed up the loss to a whopping 1 pound a month. But you know the best of all is I haven't gained any of it back. I log everyday but every 235 days I forget to submit until the next morning. It gives you a record so you can make adjustments to change things up if you slow up. I also record my measurements.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    All of mine have been here, following MFP.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I lost over 20lbs before I knew MFP existed.

Just eat healthy, simple...well easier said than done for alot of people.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I started on weight watchers online and lost 40lbs in 4 months, found MFP and been here over a year and lost the rest following the MFP guidelines for cal intake and exercizing.
  • DallasEl
    DallasEl Posts: 54
    Options
    I got off my *kitten* in Nov 2009 and have lost roughly 175 + pounds. I say roughly as I didn't do a start weight until Jan 1 2010 and I have lost 165 for sure since that date. I gotta think I lost at least 15 to 20 pounds in those first two months. I found and just started MFP about a week ago to try and knock the final 15 or 20 pounds off. I've never tracked my food in any real way and I have to say I'm loving this tool so far. Wish I would have known about it from the start.