Confession box

Did anyone have a bad day this week were they had a moment of weakness and felt bad about it afterwards

mine was today, were I ate too many sweets and it ruined my calorie allowance for the rest of the day meaning a good meal was then out of the question or it would have taken me over my daily allowance

Replies

• DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    I didn't complete a workout the other night and decided to double up to try to make up for it. I did stay below calories but I hate when I miss workouts because then I feel sluggish. =/
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    I went and got Sushi for lunch, the roll I got was huge and I ate the whole thing even though I was stuffed. I have no clue how many calories but i'm sure my calories are shot for the day. Oh well it was delicious!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Get a a real good workout and forget about it. It's just one day and it will give you something to think about the next time you get that craving.
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    I'll admit that I had a horrible binge early this morning so bad that I ate pretty much everything I needed in one sitting.
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    today was my day too. I had to get up at 4:30 so I started my day way tooooo early. Then went to the movies (I did try to control myself..ordered a small popcorn and threw half a way) Then my friend took me out for my birthday...yum chips and guac.... I just keep telling myself this is a life long journey not a sprint. I will get where I want to be eventually. :happy:
  • ste73
    ste73 Posts: 90
    I didn't complete a workout the other night and decided to double up to try to make up for it. I did stay below calories but I hate when I miss workouts because then I feel sluggish. =/
    I set myself 5 days working out a week, but with the intention of doing 6 just incase I have to miss a day, so I don't feel too bad about it
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    ALL THE TIME!! i have NO willpower!
  • ste73
    today was my day too. I had to get up at 4:30 so I started my day way tooooo early. Then went to the movies (I did try to control myself..ordered a small popcorn and threw half a way) Then my friend took me out for my birthday...yum chips and guac.... I just keep telling myself this is a life long journey not a sprint. I will get where I want to be eventually. :happy:
    When your day starts that early I think you are really up against it to keep within your limits, all the extra hours of being up and awake probably took care of that popcorn anyway
  • ste73
    ALL THE TIME!! i have NO willpower!
    31lb lost says your doing something right.. well done on that loss
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Ughhhh me too! I had chocolate and sweets at work today and I spent about 350cal on them :( Need to run for sure tomorrow morning!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Today was the day! Can't stop eating! Constantly hungry!!!!!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Yes, a couple times.

Today, I went to Royal Farms and got 5 piece chicken tenders and western fries.

I have also been snacking on stuff and not really counting it in some cases the past few days.
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    i took my bf's little girl out for ice cream on tuesday nite....and then ordered my own DQ blizzard :o( when i realized that i'd failed my day, i stopped by the mcds drivethru on my way home for a 10 piece mcnuggets. BAD BAD.
  • ste73
    I'll admit that I had a horrible binge early this morning so bad that I ate pretty much everything I needed in one sitting.
    we're all only human at the end of the day and have moments of weakness. Stick at it and just put it down to a bad day, because tomorrows another day :-)
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    I went to a burrito place and they have listed the calories for each topping. I tried to make it under 500 calories but they never mentioned on the calorie sheet the huge amounts of just everything or the rice they add automatically! I was kinda bummed it ended up way over the calories I wanted ( around 950 or so). I felt even worse when I ate the whole thing. No dinner for me after a lunch like that.
  • ste73
    i took my bf's little girl out for ice cream on tuesday nite....and then ordered my own DQ blizzard :o( when i realized that i'd failed my day, i stopped by the mcds drivethru on my way home for a 10 piece mcnuggets. BAD BAD.
    may aswell make the most of a bad day and enjoy it
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Yesterday, I went way over calories. I've been having some issues with staying under calories because I don't work out enough.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    I slept in on Wendesday.....no Thursday and never had time to make proper breakfast.

I ended up having a huge dinner why just put my ying out of yang.....

the week isn't over tho - i can still slip up again......
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Mine wasn't an eating or a "going over" issue, but a low-exercise week. This is my first summer living where the temps are over 100 most days by early June - where I was, it was rare to have a 100 degree day. I think that is the cause of my energy lag, but whatever, I need to overcome it! I need to make myself MOVE. I did a challenge in June and did pretty good, so maybe that is what I need to do again.
  • ste73
    I went to a burrito place and they have listed the calories for each topping. I tried to make it under 500 calories but they never mentioned on the calorie sheet the huge amounts of just everything or the rice they add automatically! I was kinda bummed it ended up way over the calories I wanted ( around 950 or so). I felt even worse when I ate the whole thing. No dinner for me after a lunch like that.
    At least we are all on here and starting to recognize when we messed up a little. It's all about educating ourselves and we all seem to be learning all the time, unlike most people
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!