Confession box

Replies

• ste73
    ste73 Posts: 90
    I slept in on Wendesday.....no Thursday and never had time to make proper breakfast.

I ended up having a huge dinner why just put my ying out of yang.....

the week isn't over tho - i can still slip up again......
    you also have time to keep yourself strong my friend
  • ste73
    I went and got Sushi for lunch, the roll I got was huge and I ate the whole thing even though I was stuffed. I have no clue how many calories but i'm sure my calories are shot for the day. Oh well it was delicious!
    sushi aint that bad is it?
  • ste73
    Ughhhh me too! I had chocolate and sweets at work today and I spent about 350cal on them :( Need to run for sure tomorrow morning!
    I did 500 calories from 1 bag of sweets.... not good lol
  • red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    Today I ate 2 sandwiches, one at lunch and one before dinner time. I have 475 calories left for the day and I am still starving... =(
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    I was suppose to do my hour walk, but it was frickin hot and humid and I just couldnt do it. I did all week, but today it just wasnt there for me. I feel really bad about it too.:sad:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    ...living where the temps are over 100 most days by early June...I think that is the cause of my energy lag...

^^^Yes, extreme heat sucks the life right out of you. Same thing happens to me and everyone I know each summer. :ohwell:
  • ste73
    Yesterday, I went way over calories. I've been having some issues with staying under calories because I don't work out enough.
    I would bust my calorie limit too if I didnt jump on my exercise bike. I think it would be impossible to keep within the limit right now without working out, so don't be too hard on yourself
  • ste73
    I was suppose to do my hour walk, but it was frickin hot and humid and I just couldnt do it. I did all week, but today it just wasnt there for me. I feel really bad about it too.:sad:
    if it's too hot.. it's too hot we're not here to kill ourselves to lose weight, theres always next time
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Yes, and thank you for this opportunity to confess my sins. I had been so set on not screwing up this weekend that I blew Friday night on a sugar overload because of a two-hour workout delay and the absence of my husband, who is usually my conscience. I don't get it - I used to be adaptable, and now I'm a slave to the Routine. Starting over tomorrow is a given, but I still have to get through tonight...

Sometimes I absolutely hate my username.
  • ste73
    Today was the day! Can't stop eating! Constantly hungry!!!!!
    must be a bad day for everyone I think. I had to do an hour of cardio, just so I could take my calories down enough to have a small bowl of cereal
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    ...living where the temps are over 100 most days by early June...I think that is the cause of my energy lag...

^^^Yes, extreme heat sucks the life right out of you. Same thing happens to me and everyone I know each summer. :ohwell:

Thanks. I feel like such a wimp some days! I have napped a lot more than ever before in my life since moving here! It's just weird!
  • ste73
    Yes, and thank you for this opportunity to confess my sins. I had been so set on not screwing up this weekend that I blew Friday night on a sugar overload because of a two-hour workout delay and the absence of my husband, who is usually my conscience. I don't get it - I used to be adaptable, and now I'm a slave to the Routine. Starting over tomorrow is a given, but I still have to get through tonight...
    just a bad day at the office, put it behind you and regroup for tomorrow :-)
  • ste73
    please feel free to add me by the way
  • We all have done this one time or another don't worry just get back on track the next day. I went over on the 4th of July but on the 5ith I did good. Don't be hard on yourself.
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    I have a 12 popsicle a day habit.....***blush***
  • ste73
    Today I ate 2 sandwiches, one at lunch and one before dinner time. I have 475 calories left for the day and I am still starving... =(
    475 calories would have been heaven for me earlier today. I had to do an hours cardio just for a bowl of cereal lol
  • ste73
    That im afraid is an addiction! lol
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member

HAHA! This made me giggle
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    300 cal. over today... HATE that!
  • ste73
    soooo.... one thing you all need to take from this thread is your not alone, so don't feel bad if a day went wrong, chin up and make tomorrow count ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!