Only 19 days ~ Pics!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Sorry to have opened the flood gates on the image issue, but I was just being honest in the way the pictures looked. I was not in any way putting you down or saying that you were purposely putting "fake" images of your results. If that was the case, the only person you would be lying to is yourself. And it might be true that you personally did not alter the image and the image was somehow altered by posting it up here. God knows that posting images on this forum can be a pain.

I see by the "fixed" image that everything looks right and you look good. The SUV in the background is the correct aspect as well as the brown chair, and you don't look 7 feet tall. Now the before and after pictures show more that you have really toned up in 19 days.
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    In 19 days thats amaing! Well done.
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I just spent more time looking at the first pictures. Now I get it. When you edited the 2 pictures to be the same height x width to be able to have them side by side and fit within the fixed black border, you didn't take into account that when you change the height/width of an image to match another that it will cause that image to have an incorrect aspect ratio. I believe that is what caused you to look 7 feet tall. I think if you find both images again, and look at them side by side by maintain its original size of the images you will see that I mean.

Either way, like I said you still look good. Great job!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Its weird how the guys are posting such negativity...haters are gonna hate! Girl power!!!

Okay, you realize that no one is saying anything bad about HER. She totally looks great, you can see the difference. It's just the image that is wrong and warped. Again, she looks GREAT and AWESOME.
  • alyssa12299
    Options
    You look Great! How many calories do you consume in a day .... and how many do you burn off??
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Been said all over the topic, but thats pretty damn intense.
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome! Keep up the great work!!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Not to "rain on your parade" but why do the pictures look altered? I mean the "before" picture looks like the aspect ratio was changed to make you look shorter, but the "after" picture makes you look 7 feet tall. Even the brown chair and the SUV in the background looks "stretched".

I thought the same thing but I didnt want to say anything.

IT LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME TOO
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm a professional animator. I work with pictures all the time. That is stretched.

Here. Fixed it for you:

uwI3O.jpg

You look pretty good though.

edited: fixed the image link to make it work.

I thought same thing that those pictures were altered somehow but the stuff in back ground. Thanks for fixing it.

AND either way you are looking good in that bikini!!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Some people can really discourage someone. I'm truly happy with my progress. Have you ever thought about how that might make someone feel - probably not because if you did, you wouldn't have said it in the first place. :frown:

Ignore it! You look good!!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    The 2nd pic did look stretched, no fault of yours since you were probably trying to change the size so it would fit on here. Thanks going out to the gal that fixed the pics, and with that being said, you look FANTASTIC!!! Seriously? 19 days? That's amazing! Be proud girl...you look awesome in that bikini. Keep up the good work :happy:
  • Cice
    Cice Posts: 26
    Options
    Lookin Good! Keep it up!!
  • hrigsby
    hrigsby Posts: 31
    Options
    That is amazing! Ditto on how did you do it? I am totally struggling trying to lose and you look so good! Great job!

I do A LOT of cardio! I don't run or anything because I can't stand it lol. I take classes at my gym and I'm also a Zumba instructor. I quit weighing myself and started measuring and that is motivation for me. Honestly, the scale hasn't budged hardly. I'm still hovering around 150 and it was getting me down. But I know my hard work is FINALLY paying off! Keep at it girl, it will happen!! Good luck in your journey!

Your hard work is definitely paying off! When I lost my weight the last time, my pump instructor said I was looking good and of course I mentioned the scale not moving and she said it really doesn't matter because of the muscle changes the body. Sounds like by the classes either we go to the same gym :) or yours does the same classes we do. I think I definitely need to add more cardio. Thank you so much!
  • hrigsby
    Options
    If you're a member of the place that offers BodyPump, you should also try the spin classes... No coordination required, and it's awesome, no-impact cardio! (I used to be a member before I moved away... I miss it a lot!)

Thanks I do like spin class. I used to do it more been nervous about going back my butt kills for 2 days, but it is worth it so should get back to it. Thanks for advice:happy:
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    great job
  • hrigsby
    Options
    Some people can really discourage someone. I'm truly happy with my progress. Have you ever thought about how that might make someone feel - probably not because if you did, you wouldn't have said it in the first place. :frown:

You are doing great. Some people are just not very tactful. I think you look great and you can definitely see your changes and that is awesome! Don't ever let anyone get you down, that is sometimes what gets us our weight gain in the first place. Keep on keeping on!
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    Ya know what? It shouldn't matter what the other's say about the picture looking whatever way.....you can still tell the swimsuit fits differently, and you also stand more confident in the picture that was taken 19 days later. You look awesome! Keep up the great work, and you'll have the body you always dreamed of before you know it! :D
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Sweetie..that is so awesome...Such the inspiration I needed...I am so happy for you..It helps me because i started the 6week/6pack w/jillian michaels and I know now its just not me in the mirror seeing the little change started on Day5 of it...I do lost of cardio and strength training to..So this give me hope..Keep up the Great work..
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Though she's now deactivated her account because of the rude/unnecessary comments, I also find it interesting that some need to question someone's progress.

Really what would someone gain after sharing b/a photos of 19 days besides feeling good about themselves and wanting to share with everyone on here that's supportive. So critical sometimes of others, what's wrong with being kind, or is not cool to be kind...

Even if I ever thought such a thing I would NOT post it on a board, it's not my business to be critical of someone's b/a shots.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! So happy we now have off the board groups now, for reasons exactly like this one!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You should post the pics without them stretched..like the normal original pics. You can still tell a difference and that's awesome! But the pics are a little distorted..

I posted a fixed picture without it looking distorted. There is a difference and it's good!
    How kind of you to fix it for her and to stop the naysayers from being childish and apparently jealous? Yes huge difference in 19 days, working out 5 days a week hard like you have been definitely does it Hon! Glad the suit still fits, it look so cute on you.

Keep up the great work and screw the ppl that decided to be rude on your wonderful thread. It takes guts to show before/after/during shots... no clue why ANYONE would decide to make a judgment after someone is brave and shares themselves in this way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!