Biggest Loser...here we go! *Spoiler Alert possibly*

Options
124»

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Maybe its just me but I dont mind Heba as much as I mind Vicky... Vicky and Brady are in it just for the money although I think it is Vicky more than Brady.... Heba is trying to protect herself to get herself to stay in the game as long as possible. She wants to lose the weight that way she is ready to have a baby. It really didnt bother me that Amy P went home. I dont really know if Brady threw that challenge though. He did work out alot and so did Amy P and she only lost 2 lbs also. What do you all think about next week when one person loses the weight that a whole team does. I think it might be Phil that does. Because of what Bob said that they crushed their weight.

Connie
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    HEBA! see ya...I hope
    I agree shes witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    I am so upset that Amy P. had to go...But she looked GREAT when they showed where she is now!! I'm so proud of her...Now I don't know who I want to win. Someone from the Black team-They had an AWESOME weigh in!!

Seriously, how do these people pull 5-8 pound losses and I can't even manage a 1 pound loss? Any idea? Anyone??

yeah....how do they do that, besides not having to work, or house keep or anything but workout?!?!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You know what? I kind of miss the old Biggest Loser, like the first two seasons. It wasn't as emotional and back stabbing. It was a game and they played the game but they did it with honesty.I get tired of all the drama and stuff. Anyone who drinks water to throw a weigh in should be instantly eliminated. I didn't mind Brady till he did that. I don't care for Heba or Vicky at all. I am going for the black team. Any one of them on there should win. They have the right attitudes. Just my two cents.

I watched one of the old seasons on the reality channel just recently and they had one where the guy really threw the challenge. HE gained 17 LBS. Can you believe that. And nothing happened to him. I think he should have gone home right away. And he made it to the end or near the end.

Sometimes they risk their health to win a weigh in. That guy ate a lot of sodium-soy sauce and drank like 3 gallons of water and didnt go to the bathroom before the show, is what I heard.

Of course Brady wasnt even ORIGINAL!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    (just got to watch it ...)

hoooooo my gosh i am soooo frustrated .. amy c really need to work her but off to get imunity next week or shes off.. i really can't wait until all that back fires,,

i really dont like wicky (i think that should be her new name .lol) but heba face really doesnt make it for me,, i hated her from the first show .. i knew she would be trouble.. her attitude is pissing me off.

they just need a big kick up the backside those 3 ... im really putting all my hopes in the black team and amy c..

i think that is wicky was to be eliminated,, she would do well out the ranch because she is there only for the money .. when she sees shes got no chance,, shell give up ..

i could go on... .........................
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    (just got to watch it ...)

hoooooo my gosh i am soooo frustrated .. amy c really need to work her but off to get imunity next week or shes off.. i really can't wait until all that back fires,,

i really dont like wicky (i think that should be her new name .lol) but heba face really doesnt make it for me,, i hated her from the first show .. i knew she would be trouble.. her attitude is pissing me off.

they just need a big kick up the backside those 3 ... im really putting all my hopes in the black team and amy c..

i think that is wicky was to be eliminated,, she would do well out the ranch because she is there only for the money .. when she sees shes got no chance,, shell give up ..

i could go on... .........................

"wicky" - ROFL!!! :laugh:

Quote of the Day! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wicky!!<a href=00020158.gif
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wicky!!

Wicky suits her much better than Vicky! :laugh: