My Birthday Party...you're invited!!

Options
2»

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is the last weekend before the "party", so make good choices! We will be counting candles (lbs lost since 10/22 when this started) to see if we can gather 39 candles on Thurs. Nov 13! I'm 2lb away from 1st goal and waiting until then to weigh, so definately healthy choices for me these next 5 days! So, here goes the countdown.....C'mon you can do it!:love::heart: :love:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just had my weigh in and sweeeeet! I am down 1 more pound. 4 candles from Jen! :happy:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    some how I missed then thread before...but since the 22nd (I love those reports!) I've lost 4 pounds!!!!

I'm hoping I can lose another pound and make it 5 in time for your birthday part! :flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    Options
    OH MY...I weighed in at 186.4 last Sat. 1.4lbs to go to meet b-day goal. I think I can at least be to 185.9 lol, think I could count that?:wink: Especially since goal is 185?

We will count the candles on Thursday!! GO :love: GO:love: GO:love:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! :wink: I weighed again today, I usually only weigh in once a week, but I'm down another pound! Don't know how that happened! So 5 candles from Jen ! :bigsmile:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hola, 2 more candles for you

:drinker:
  • clewliss
    Options
    Hola, 2 more candles for you

:drinker:

Yeah! I transferred yours and Jenifergotti's losses over to the other B-day thread! Congratulations, EvilPIB!!
  • kukaluk
    Options
    sorry I am late to the party. my contribution is 4lbs lost
  • clewliss
    Options
    sorry I am late to the party. my contribution is 4lbs lost

Congratulations! I missed you:cry: But I'm glad you cared enough to show up anyway! :flowerforyou: