*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #4 7.11.11 (CLOSED

Options

Replies

• jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi all this is a great challenge did good the last time but lately i have been working out but i am not pushing my self and i know i can do it so i am setting my burn baby burn goal at 5000 for this week. Burn it up, everyone!!

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
  • journey2size10
    Options
    BURN BABY BURN CHALLENGE - last time I whooped 3500s butt, so this time I will go for 4000!

Monday - 60 mins (strength & cardio) 355 calories....3645 calories to go!

Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I did alright during the week with the fiber challenge, but since I didn't go on the computer all weekend I sort of slacked. My Burn Baby Burn goal is 2000. I will add my measurements and weigh in when I get home later today. :smile:

Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Did my measurments and see some improvement and I lost 2 more pounds last week!:smile:

My goal for this weeks challenge is to burn 3,000 calories
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My goal is to burn 2000 calories during exercise.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    my goal this week is to burn 1500 calories
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The past couple week i've been burning abou 5600 calories and that was pushing myself everyday running and turbo fireing it up, but I'm going to try to push it because I want an awesome loss next monday! Plus I work harder under pressure...sooo i'm shooting for 7000 calories burned...holy smokes *gulp* Good luck everyone on this challenge, it should be fun! :wink:
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    2000 for the week :)
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I plan on 3000 calories burn
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Just wanted to let you know REMEMBER TO CHOOSE YOUR USERNAME!!

We had someone enter weight and measurements without a username. Weight was 195.

Please resubmit your weight and measurements if this was you!

If there isn't a username, I will just delete the entry, as I can't figure out who it goes with!
  • happyhah
    happyhah Posts: 14
    Options
    2,000 minimum
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I think that was me...that forgot her username. My weigh in is 195lbs and the measurements are the same as last week.

Sorry... :)
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My burn baby goal for the week is 2500 calories for the week. I hope to get in more than that this week but were starting the second round of the 30 day shred tonight and that doesn 't burn many calories, been trying to walk every evening but its really hot here this week so will see what happens. Good luck to everyone this week.

Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    So now that the fiber challenge is over I log in 22 g of fiber today ...my most ever :blushing:
  • ewebber88
    ewebber88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I've been out of it for a while but I am gunna go for 3000 this week. I already got over 1000 under my belt from the hour and a alf I spent in the pool today. :)
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I totally forgot about doing the measurements today, I'll take Next week!

My Goal this week for calorie burn is 4,000

Mon....975 cals burned 3,025 left
    Tue
    Wed
    Thur
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    BURN BABY BURN! I'm going for it 7000 will be my goal for the week!

MON 1508 ARC Trainer, Walking and Gardening 5492 left
    TUES
    WED
    THURS
    FRI
    SAT
    SUN
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My burn baby burn challenge is 3500. I didnt do so well on last weeks challenge. I was left Thursday morning on vacation and didnt have internet access and it would have took forevver to log my fod using my phone. I am back at it strong.

Mon.......678 calories burned.................2822 left
    Tues
    Wed
    Thurs
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am going to ease back into exercise after not doing much on vacation the last 2 weeks and set my goal at 2000 calories to burn. I hope to exceed.

Will post measurements Tues as I didn't see this post until after midnight Monday :smile:
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm really going to try and push it this week...burn a full 3500 again...which is what I accomplished last time...but I've been off the exercise wagon a while now. :) Encouragement and push it messages welcome!!!!! I need all the help I can get.