Looking for woman in their 20's to loose weight with!!!

Options

Replies

• sweepeas
    sweepeas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    27 and going to lose 10 lbs let´s do this
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    23 - 10 more lbs to go :)

You look GREAT!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have 25lbs until my first real goal weight. Then I'll decide where I want to be (though I'm thinking around 140).

:] feel free to friend me. I love mfp pals of all ages but I will definitely welcome some fellow 20ers
  • crazybabe911
    crazybabe911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to loose 20-30! Gotta get back in shape for my friends wedding down south in Feb!!
  • mtf11
    mtf11 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and looking to lose ~16 pounds before I return to university in September! Feel free to add me as a friend! Today is my first day on MFP and am just discovering all of the site's tools and forums!

Best of luck in your weight loss journey!

:)
  • mtf11
    mtf11 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and looking to lose ~16 pounds before I return to university in September! Feel free to add me as a friend! Today is my first day on MFP and am just discovering all of the site's tools and forums!

Best of luck in your weight loss journey!

:)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Howdy, 28 and about 20lb to lose :)
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey im Stacy from Glasgow UK.

24 looking to lose 84lbs!!!! Add me xxx

:flowerforyou:
  • teenytinygoals
    teenytinygoals Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    21, almost at my goal. ( the last 10 are so stubborn!} but id be more than happy to support :):flowerforyou:
  • XxJessdNxX
    XxJessdNxX Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 and have about 21lb (or a stone and a half as I am English and get confused with lbs) to lose for a holiday in (eeek) 11 weeks. I might not get there exactly but I need to look a lot better in a bikini than I do now!

My main problem is exercise so would love some support and motivation for this so if you are good at nagging, then please add me

:happy:
  • butterfly1445
    butterfly1445 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    How long has it taken everyone to loose what they have so far?? AND, How much do you wanna loose by Labor day??

I lost 15 lbs last summer, kept it off and lost the other 13 since April!!! Would love to loss 25 by labor day!

I've lost 5lbs, which took two weeks, now I am on a plateau, which I know is due to my job keeping me from the gym last week and now I'm having trouble getting back in there, been keeping up with the calorie intake (mostly). I want to lose another 10 by labor day, for a total of 20 by my wedding in October.
  • manda112
    manda112 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    20...about 25 to lose :( same as you jess im irish so i have about two stone..want to try get a stone gone by a holiday on the 10th of sept :(
  • eneale
    eneale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Add me! Im 24 and I am trying to lose 40lbs!!!!
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with 25 lbs to lose , looking for a challenge buddy , friend me!! :)
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 26 with about 80lbs to lose
  • vanlaura
    vanlaura Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 21 , wanting to lose around 50 ! :smile:
  • AmberJenay
    AmberJenay Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and looking to lose 20-30lbs. I am also in another group for the 20s that I welcome you ladies to join http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278153-kicking-a-in-our-twenties-july-challenge these ladies are great help and motivation and I am on the weigth loss journey with you. Feel free to add me here.
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking to lose about 40lbs...
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 24 with 20ish lbs to loose! Feel free to add me :)
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey, I'm 29 and looking to lose around 5-7kg (10-15lbs?). However, I have no sclaes at home as I want to see the results in the mirror.

Is anyone else recovering from an injury/operation?