Do breast size decrease with weight loss?

Options

Replies

• blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    they are the first to go in my case, i started with a fuuuuulll nice C and now a B barely fits me i bought an A the other day....

it effing sucks haha

but i said once i lose it all and come to a nice size 38 / 36 im gonna get a boob job
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I was 34D in highschool, I am currently 34C

I've had 3 kids and have been as big as 38DD, lol!
    I'm hoping they don't get any smaller though.
  • lsiler320
    lsiler320 Posts: 1
    Options
    i am going to pray this works for me i use to be barely an a/b and that is where i want to go back to.. at least a c...what kind of diet are you guys on. i know lots of water but what else...i have greatly reduced the fried foods intake and i only crave sweet around that time of the month but other than that i do pretty good. i eat a lot of salads and baked foods.. any other suggestions???
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I was a c cup at my lightest adult weight of 160 and that's where I go when i lose. I was a c cup in high school, so I'm not expecting to get smaller.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yep !! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :noway:

That's NOT where I need to lose weight !!!!!
  • linalovekitty
    linalovekitty Posts: 187
    Options
    yes. when I gained weight my breast size went up...my husband thought I looked fantastic. lol men
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Still DD here no matter now much I lose. Poor me. :wink:
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38B to a 34A sigh. On the bright side, I've gone from a size 14 jeans, to a size 2 :)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i sure as hell hope not....
  • ndj1979
    Options
    You are supposed to lose your breast when you lose weight...breasts are nothing but fat...but I have lost 27 pounds and I still have the same size...I guess it varies from person to person.......and its not a weird question because I asked it before...trust me! :)

Hmmm but breasts are the best fat of all....
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Oh yeah they do! I went from a 38 DD to a 34 B, no joke girl...

well damn that is a waste....:(
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    firstly, you DON'T NEED to lose weight RAPIDLY to get your boob size down! It doesn't matter how fast you lose.

How much you'd lose depends on the make up of your breast tissues, ie how much of it is fat tissue.

As you lose fat you'll lose some of your boobs!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Still DD here no matter now much I lose. Poor me. :wink:

yep. at my largest I was a 36FF. Now I'm at a 30DD. They haven't budged with the last 10ish pounds that I've lost so with only 6 pounds or so left to go it looks like my DD are here to stay. :laugh:
  • hollyellard
    hollyellard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! The first time I lost weight, the only thing that decreased was my band size. It still is now, actually, haha. I guess it just depends on the person.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You know first time around I went from 230 to 130 my breast shrank drastically. Now though I have lost 17 pounds and have seen no change in my breasts. shrug think it depends on how much weight your losing and genetics
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    No matter how quickly or slowly you lose weight, you will most likely decrease breast size, unless you're extremely lucky. Boobs are always the first thing to go.
  • AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight before getting pregnant 2 years ago my breasts got smaller. I lost 35lbs and went from a 38DDD to a 36 DD :/ not quite the change I was hoping for, but I'll take it! Lol
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I was 36C, I've lost 53 pounds and now I'm 34B.
  • chan040911
    Options
    They definitely do! I used to be a 36 D, I'm now about a 34C (although I may be a D, as I do need to be remeasured since I decided to put on a few lbs due to losing too much more than expected).
    To be honest, they are the first place where you lose weight most of the time. My experience was that i didn't lose from that region drastically until I decided to try and shed fat. If you mainly tone, and keep cardio to a minimum, I found that the loss of weight in the breast area would not be significant. But if you over do the cardio, and decrease your calories dramatically, in addition to eating exceptionally clean 95% of the time to shed fat, then your destined to lose breasts size. Although everyone is different, the key is to work on toning, and burning what you eat, but not all of what you eat. Many people do tons of cardio, but only end up with saggy boobs, and a very untoned belly. So it's important to know what's best for your body in terms of working out, and not to lose weight rapidly or over burn if you want to avoid losing a dramatic amount of breast size.
  • Celuwen
    Celuwen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've lost back size but not cup size. I've always had large breasts, even when I was much smaller. At some point they must get smaller, I hope! ;)