Sooooo pissed, but ok :)

Options
13»

Replies

• aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    Love your sense of humor! ;-) Good for you! that's a huge accomplishment and will only lead to greater ones in the future.
  • determined2bfit
    determined2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    VICTORY!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    ~smiles~
    Good for you. That's a huge victory.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    congratulations and hats off to you!
    you just made a great decision for yourself. You thinking about your health instead of the instant gratification you'll receive from all those things you love so much, but know you don't need, is a great accomplishment.

You will be well on your way to a healthier, happier, goal achieving you!! so proud. love reading great news like this.
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    good for you :)) we all need that will power
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    YOU DID IT, YOU DID IT, YOU DID IT! HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

(I'd jump up and down cheering for you but would get some REALLY odd looks from my coworkers.)

Remember this. Remember how freakin' GOOD it felt. This is some powerful stuff, lady.
  • LamsieDee
    LamsieDee Posts: 85
    Options
    this is a terrific choice for you. you felt the "need" and still made the right choice. you're doing great.
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can totally commiserate as well. I've been that crazy lady walking down the same aisle 8 times picking up the same item only to return it 2 minutes later and then come back to grab and then return it. It's such a victory when you put it down for the last time and walk away for good! Keep up the amazing work!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I understand that same feeling, and situation. You did soooo great!!!! Keep it up!!! :bigsmile:
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can do it!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    That is a huge NSV!!! You are doing awesome!!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Any binge/emotional eater will understand how amazing that is, while Im sure your other friends at home wouldnt...that is amazing!! Well done xx
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    Options
    "Everyday I feel stronger"

There are so many people who don't understand this daily(who am I kidding, hourly) struggle we go through. Thank you so much for sharing with us your victory. There truly is strength in numbers!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    that is a HUGE victory!! You should be so very proud of yourself for resisting temptation!! Congrats - keep up the good work!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow... this made me well up!! I have never really had issues with eating and I am thankful for that... but reading this makes me realize how hard it is for some of us to do this!!

We dont know each other here.. but I want to tell you that I am proud of you for being so strong!! You deserve to be healthy and you deserve to feel great!! And what you did in that story tells me that you know that! Congratulations lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!