What are you having for lunch?

Options
13»

Replies

• syreetahasting
    Options
    Low Fat & Calorie Tuna Salad Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread a few Fat Free Pretzel sticks & Flavored water
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Chicken Curry minus the rice :)
  • iambright
    iambright Posts: 1
    Options
    I had a taco salad with leftover taco meat from our dinner last night, spring mix, a few tortilla chips and some salsa.
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    A nice homemade Chicken pita with almonds and cranberries

Left over cooked chicken
    blanched almonds
    cranberries (craisins)
    1 tsp. mayo

Served in a pita... Soooo amazing! I love this sandwich.. I couldnt wait to have lunch today!

I ate it with a side of cucumbers, celery and a slice of Kraft 60 calorie cheese.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Lunch is long gone but I had a salad with lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomato, a little shredded cheddar & a few croutons and i splurged with a tbsp of ranch dressing. I also had some broccoli & baby carrots with 2 tbsp hummus. It was a mostly veggie lunch. Then for dessert some snack well's brownie bites. Those are ok, I think I'll stick to the skinny cow ones though after this box is gone.
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    Imitation crab salad and blue cheese spread on triscuit crackers and a bottle of Peach Fizzy Izze
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    Lunch is long gone but I had a salad with lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomato, a little shredded cheddar & a few croutons and i splurged with a tbsp of ranch dressing. I also had some broccoli & baby carrots with 2 tbsp hummus. It was a mostly veggie lunch. Then for dessert some snack well's brownie bites. Those are ok, I think I'll stick to the skinny cow ones though after this box is gone.

I am not a big fan of snackwells stuff. It tastes like diet food to me. Skinny cow tastes just like regular sweets. I love the new candy bars that are like kit kat only much much tastier!
  • 19zerbrechen63
    Options
    I had a simple tomato sandwich with 1/2 cup of cherries and a glass of chocolate soymilk.