Anybody believe wholeheartedly in Astrology/Zodiac Signs? lo

Options
flatbellybella
flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
Lately, I've been really into Zodiac and astrology.
I'm a cancer. A TRUE Cancer without a doubt. (super sensitive and moody) definitely not for everyone.
I believe there are certain signs I'm compatible with and some I am NOT.

I've been "talking" too a guy who is a Libra. Apparently a Cancer and a Libra are doomed for failure. I'm trying not to let astrology determine the fate of our relationship but ... :angry:

anybody else into Astrology/zodiac?
what are your 2 cents

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I am too....I am a religious person, but i truely believe their is meaning in the signs :) I am a Taurus through and through.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I can tell you this, I'm a Capricorn and my husband is a Sagitarius...totally not compatible astrologically. We've been married for 5.5 years and together for about 12.5. So, no...I don't put much stock into it.

I think its fun and mostly generalized enough to get people to fit whatever they are supposed to.

I have twins, born on the same month/date, and they are very different.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i dont follow it much anymore, but im a sag

i tottallly fit all the persoanlity traits. super free spirit, always wanting challenge and adventure, fun.

sounds like me :P !

but i'm on the cut off day tho so I am almost a capircorn. scarey :O
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my husband is a gemini and I am a scorpio.............. no compatibility whatsoever according to zodiac but we make due and get along wonderfully :)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I am the epitome of Cancer....
    And yes, I very much believe......
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am religious/spiritual and believe that astrology would not have lasted as long as it did without some sort of truth behind it. I also believe in free will. Thus I am still married to my Capricorn Hubby (I am a Libra), not exactly a match made in heaven, but whoo what a ride! There are plenty of shysters out there, but when you find a good astrologer, it is amazing!
  • carocarito
    Options
    I am a cancer and I know that I tend to like(love) scorpios, my best friend is a libra and we get along really good. I am also very very cancer, moody, maternal, blah blah blah.
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    I dont believe THAT much in them, but I did get a tattoo of a Ram's face(its actually really good i'll up a picture someday) on my calf, so I do feel I have some Aries characteristics. I dont read em every day though
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    oh, and your supposed to be compatable with other like signs, so fire with fire, water with water. whatever right?

i'm a fire. other fires are aries and leo and sag of course

My best friends: Aries, Leo, Leo, Sag
    MY BOYFRIEND: sag
    My mom (and best friend): LEO!

i think it's no coinsidence.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im a scorpio .. and it fits me to a T... its says im not compatible with aquarius.. I dated a cpl and we butted heads severely! I dont live my life around it but I do research it a lot.. its a fun thing to do :)
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im a taurus and i totally believe in Zodiac signs
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    You can't simply judge by your Sun sign...If you want to know your compatibility with this guy, you would need to have an astrology chart made for the both of you and see an astrologist -- you would need his full name, date and TIME of birth, as well as location of birth.

For instance, my sun sign is very dominant (Aquarius), but a lot of my planets are in Capricorn...so both signs are vital for me.

For other people, their sun sign may mean little to nothing for them.

ps: I forgot to clarify that the charts etc that only go by your date of birth are judging simply by a persons Sun sign -- each planet has a sign for a person, but the "novelty" astrological things don't take into account any other planet.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    i kinda believe in it, its really fun to research and stuff, but as for dating, relationships wise, never know till you take a risk! good luck, and im a proud sag btw
  • Barmcake
    Barmcake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is important not to get too wrapped up in these things. I looked up my compatibility with my other half in chinese astrology too and freaked out. You get a feel for your compatibility over time, and this transcends astrology, which is only supposed to be a guide, anyway.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Patient and reliable
    Warmhearted and loving-Yes
    Persistent and determined-Yes
    Placid and security loving-Yes

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive-Not so much
    Resentful and inflexible-Not so much
    Self-indulgent and greedy-Yes, to a point....
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Wholeheartedly? No. I do embody most of the traits of the typical Aquarian, however. Big time.
  • Hicksbc
    Hicksbc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am a Cancer too as well. I have had times where I have went into relationships looking at the signs and then half into the relationship I noticed the sign and they all seem to play out the same way. I there is a lot of truth in the signs but you also can make your own truth regardless of the signs :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scorpio, but I don't really buy into Astrology. I read my horoscope daily, though - more habit than anything else.

On the other hand - I am a firm believer in Tarot. :laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Do I believe...nah...not really. However...I do relate well to the Aquarius sign and attributes. I'm dating a Leo...and he is the epitome of a Leo, lol. Shockingly...we get along without wanting to kill each other, lol.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    It's a crock of *kitten*.

Not much chance that I will utilize a horoscope in my decision making process. Or a psychic. Or Tarot cards.

I'll just flip a coin.