Anybody believe wholeheartedly in Astrology/Zodiac Signs? lo

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I'm a Leo. Don't believe in Astrology, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

I don't believe in the Easter bunny either..
    uq4n3b5nwqq6.jpg
    :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    My Sign ----> $
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    if I have to be picky, I like Taurus, Leo, Pisces, Virgo, Cancer, Scorpio

Screw the rest! bahaha

Well, I never!! Hmph! 😤
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I think "I'm a gemini" is a great excuse for everything
    Coupled with "it must be pms" and I'm totally blameless
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Taurus confirmed G.O.A.T
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I know I'm Gemini and I don't know what October 21 is, but I do know that it is on a boundary between 2 and parts of both are supposedly found in such people. I put no stock in it. Life sucks, then you die.

Birth order, on the other hand is real.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Taurus confirmed G.O.A.T

un-uh
    Gemini on the Taurus cusp is where its at!

tri *kitten*!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My Sign ----> $

I like your sign, I think we're compatible ;)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    I’m a Taurus and I’m stubborn as hell. Yeah, I believe in it to a certain extent I guess! :D

My dad is Taurus and stubborn as hell. I'm just slightly less stubborn and a Scorpio. Genetics > astrology.

The daily horoscopes in the paper are all carefully worded to be so general and vague they could fit anyone's life, with some nice bland common sense advice. No magic there.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    Used to read the weekly horrorscope.. it's like reading the obituary looking for your name to show up. 😆

Capricorn here.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    You can't simply judge by your Sun sign...If you want to know your compatibility with this guy, you would need to have an astrology chart made for the both of you and see an astrologist -- you would need his full name, date and TIME of birth, as well as location of birth.

For instance, my sun sign is very dominant (Aquarius), but a lot of my planets are in Capricorn...so both signs are vital for me.

For other people, their sun sign may mean little to nothing for them.

ps: I forgot to clarify that the charts etc that only go by your date of birth are judging simply by a persons Sun sign -- each planet has a sign for a person, but the "novelty" astrological things don't take into account any other planet.

This, plus ascendant and moon sign and planetary placements and enough other insulating wash that if you read enough about all of the aspects you'll find how you can identify with everything. It's a bar trick. Neato.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    BerryH wrote: »
    I have a scientific background so I don't believe in a single aspect of it. Do you know the nurse who delivered you had more of a gravitational pull on you than any of those distant stars? And that since the astrological charts were first drawn up 2000 years ago, a wobble in the Earth's rotation means you probably weren't born under the sign you think you were. Besides, I'd hate to think 8.3% of the population were having the same kind of day as me :laugh:

As a tool to present each reader with a situation they are very likely to encounter on the day and have them prepare for it, I can see how it may help some people plan if they don't have other things to shape how they'll behave.

Your MFP horoscope for tomorrow is: "You will struggle to make healthy choices today but hard work will pay off."

Bless you woman.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about birth signs .... zero, zilch, nada.

my standard reply when asked: "Oh....Don't Get Me Started!"

it's a sneaky way of backing out of a conversation.

(this also applies to politics, sports & math.)
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I think "I'm a gemini" is a great excuse for everything
    Coupled with "it must be pms" and I'm totally blameless

I would love to blame bad behaviour on "I'm a Sagittarius, so..." and just let that hang like it explains everything. Hopefully whoever I'm talking to doesn't actually know anything about astrology otherwise I'll have to follow up with "Yeah, but I think Venus was in retrograde, so... you know..."
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am a capricorn sun with a scorpio moon. I love astrology. I have been watching tarot readings on You Tube...so freaking cool and its just fun!

I definitely follow moon phases, and just so you all know, right now we are between eclipses and mercury is in retrograde. Let go of what doesn't serve you in a positive way, but also spend extra time making sure you are taking care of yourself and listening to your inner voice and intuition! It is an EXCELLENT time for change or to take a chance on something you've been on the fence about.

In the end, its all fun to me, and I really enjoy following it. If you don't, I understand. Some people think its as real (or unreal LOL) as witchcraft. I don't make fun of other's beliefs, those who are religious etc. So it is kinda crappy when people make fun of what I follow and believe in, but that's just life! Doesn't stop me from having fun with astrology :)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    if I have to be picky, I like Taurus, Leo, Pisces, Virgo, Cancer, Scorpio

Screw the rest! bahaha

Leo instead of Capricorn tho??
    ok capricorn is cool

women tend to go on about Leo men being soulless, but man to man, Leo dudes are usually hefty inspiring Broz

Jesus was a Capricorn :p