If someone was rude to you when you were fat...

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I would give him blue balls....
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Well, what did he do before that you aren't sure whether it was rude or not?
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    My advice:
    take it slow and see if he is genuine. Take your time with this (Make him wait.......weeks before giving anything up....physical)
    He might be trying to see if he can charm you to get the goodies....

Have some fun :)
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    I would give him blue balls....

Ha! Hysterical. That sounds like a lot of fun. :bigsmile:
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    I personally wouldn't. If he was being rude to you before you lost weight, he was basically giving you a glimpse at the type of person he is. If you were to start dating him, and he were to start making rude comments to someone who was overweight, wouldn't you feel awful? I would, because I would know how it felt like to be in that position and have people make fun of me.

Being hot on the outside but a terrible person on the inside doesn't sound like an appealing partner. I would rather be with someone who's a decent person.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Well, what did he do before that you aren't sure whether it was rude or not?

Basically - I made a pass at him - he did talk to me but it was pretty short answers and although he wasn't outright rude, it was clear he didn't want to talk to me. Not so bad in itself. But we go to the same gym and he then started really obviously avoiding me - turning in mid-walk, disappearing behind machines etc. I wasn't chasing him round the gym at all. Once I realised he wasn't interested I just didn't talk to him again. He made me feel like I was radioactive or something.

See - it's not that cut and dried. I do err on the over-sensitive side though so my friends are sceptical about how embarrassing it was for me and I can't blame them.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    I would usually say screw him
    Sounds like you are saying that either way.
    -wtk
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    How would you feel about yourself afterward is what you need to be focused on. That's for you to answer to yourself honestly.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    If you were not good enough for him when you were bigger...........He is not good enough for you NOW!!!!!

Torment him. Flirt a little act like you might be interested in him, BUT NEVER GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY or NIGHT!!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    and now want to get in your pants. What would you do?

I would usually say screw him but he is REALLY hot and I've been known to take things the wrong way a fair few times in the past (:explode: ) so I'm not all that sure he was being that rude before anyway - more like 'thanks but no thanks'.

Would I be totally debasing myself if I flirted back?

how do you feel about the fact that he is into only because you're now hot? your personality wasn't enough to encourage him to be POLITE to you before. He is obviously a neanderthal.

Having said that, now that you're hot has your personality changed? are you more out going than before? Skinny me and fat me are totally different. Fat me is lame and annoying and even I don't particularly like her, I'm sure you are awesome at all sizes :) but that might also factor in.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member

It depends if they were actually rude or just wasn't physically attracted to me and was left embarrassed by the advance.

I guess I am gonna be the bad guy here. Why on earth should someone want to sleep with you if they don't find you physically attractive at least to some degree? That's just delusional.
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Truthfully? lmaooo id date him! ...he could have changed...he could have not been attracted to bigger people..i mean if you have a friend now who wouldnt have dated you then but will now...would you call him a jerk or just say err naw....maybeeee he knew you didnt want friendship at the time and wanted a relationship and thats not what he was goin for so he just was like..naw im cool.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    im suddenly reminded of Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172

It depends if they were actually rude or just wasn't physically attracted to me and was left embarrassed by the advance.

I guess I am gonna be the bad guy here. Why on earth should someone want to sleep with you if they don't find you physically attractive at least to some degree? That's just delusional.

Exactly....if he really was a complete jerk then ok......but if not..lol
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    They do not change... They just don't ...You need to keep us posted though...This is like an evolving soap opera I want to watch! hahaha
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    nothing wrong with flirting back, just don't go any farther than that...unless he is REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY HAWT!!! (jk!)

Sounds just as shallow as the rude guy that is now paying attention to the former/fat/now/skinny girl. I thank my lucky stars that my wife saw past my looks and recognized substance.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Ummmmmmmmm, yeah NO.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    I would enjoy every second of telling him in intimate detail how amazing it would be to get into my pants....then walk away with a smile.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    I would enjoy every second of telling him in intimate detail how amazing it would be to get into my pants....then walk away with a smile.

You can practice by whispering it in my ear.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Pull a Californiacation and punch him the face when he's about to climax.
This discussion has been closed.