On the ABS DIET? let me see your food diary!

Options
I'm loving everything about this book, it's basically what I'm doing already. Would love to see some food diary's of people following it...how are you liking it? What's your story using it??

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I bought this book a while ago and never read it. Thanx for the reminder :)

Best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    let me know what you think!! I love the shakes, ecspecially this summer when everyone else is having ice cream. I'm not necessarily doing it for the 'abs'...I've never seen those before hahaha just want to be lean :)
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    bumping just in case i can find someone...
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did the diet and workouts a few years ago and had fantastic results. I started back on it this week, so I don't have much in the way of the food diary to share. I'm working out of the original books, as I don't think it's necessary to see what's "new" or for "women". The old standby worked for me about 3 years ago, I'm sure it will now as well.

I'll be working out at home: just me, a bench and some dumbbells. Each payday I'll buy another pair until I'm lifting what I feel is the appropriate weight for me.

Good luck!

Oh, have you tried "Thai One On?" Even when we don't use the diet or workout plan, we love that recipe and make it often!