Mushrooms

Options
2»

Replies

• kysassyblonde1
    Options
    I use mushrooms in lots of my recipes because my husband loves them and will eat them with anything, one of my favorite things is to grill some turkey burgers then saute mushrooms and onions with a little olive oil and garlic powder and put it on top of the burger with no bun, gives the burger alot of flavor to eat it plain like that and not have the calories of bread or any sauces added to it!!
  • misstash123
    Options
    This website has got loads of great mushroom recipes - warning, they will make you hungry looking at them! Enjoy:happy:

http://moretomushrooms.com/
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bump....I love mshrooms!!!!
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    @abyt42--I made some of your mushroom gravy and it was awsome! I put it on boca burgers with a slice of 2% swiss cheese and made mushroom swiss burgers. It would work just fabulous in lots of dishes. Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try some of these mushroom recipes!!! Thanks everyone for sharing!
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love mushrooms, and y'all have given me so many awesome ideas now. Haha. Wonderful!
  • atla_moves
    atla_moves Posts: 54
    Options
    I loooove mushrooms. I often make portabello burgers on the grill:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/portobello-mushroom-burgers/detail.aspx
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you a little secret that has worked for me... I hated broccoli with a passion, but I read somewhere that if you eat something regularly enough your taste will adapt to it and you'll actually start enjoying it more and more as you go along. I find this to be true, I love broccoli now even though at the start it would be a strugle to get me to eat it...

So even if you don't particularly like something that is good for you, try to eat it often, you'll see that within a few weeks your taste will have adjusted and you don't mind it anymore and perhaps you even start enjoying it.

I wish I could do this with fish! I can't even swallow it and I feel sick for hours after =(
  • idabug3
    idabug3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just place mine on the barbee and grill them with a little salt & pepper....DELISH!