Question for girls only please!

13»

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Sorry.....I just had to take a peek! But look athe hotness above me !....damn! :bigsmile:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Im laughing so much at some of these posts.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    This is my thought exactly...:noway:

Yeah if its been a little while I would go see a doctor.
    Yeah a little bit also my throat hurts from umm yeah im honestly thinking its the spermicide from the condoms...
    You blew him with a condom on?
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Yeah a little bit also my throat hurts from umm yeah im honestly thinking its the spermicide from the condoms...
    You blew him with a condom on?

um no i took it off silly.. not like i made him go was his junk before i put it in my mouth lol
  • flgirlsteph
    But yeah I went and they told me that I needed to use non latex condoms and no spermicide condoms.... Defiantly allergic :(
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    um no i took it off silly.. not like i made him go was his junk before i put it in my mouth lol
    What?
  • flgirlsteph
    What?

What didnt u get from that?
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    I think she was trying to say that she didnt make him wash his junk before she blew him.
  • flgirlsteph
    I think she was trying to say that she didnt make him wash his junk before she blew him.

Exactly lol Woulda been a mood killer lol
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Here's another thing to think about. Ph. All that stuff can throw it off. There is a product alongside the condoms for that. Irritation does not always mean yeast or infection. It might be irritation from messing with the normal flora down there (nice visual, huh?). Like frequent douche is not good because you upset the balance. In fact no douche is better. It can be that, too. Not allergy, necessarily.

On a related but upsetting note women used to be told to douche with lysol! OMG...
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Probably. its more common than latex. You might try that Rephresh stuff. It rights the ph level and sort of soothes. And go easy on your bits for a while. :laugh:

Yes, this ^
This discussion has been closed.