My rant about ...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think anyone over the age of 14 who has questions about their TOM should be banned. :bigsmile:

Mike!! Make me a mod!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the rants from women who say they won't add men as friends because they don't have the same fitness goals. Does that mean everyone on their friends' list has the same exact goals as them? AND the rants about pervy pm's from men.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the rants from women who say they won't add men as friends because they don't have the same fitness goals. Does that mean everyone on their friends' list has the same exact goals as them? AND the rants about pervy pm's from men.

Hiya! flirtysmile1.gif
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am soo confused, WHO THE FK IS TOM??? Is he the one with ther pervy PMS? Is his last name RANT??? I read pretty fast, but those 30 seconds you promised at the begining of this thread have turned into a "Where's Waldo" game trying to find this TOM RANT guy so I can give him a piece of my mind.
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Ok, I am soo confused, WHO THE FK IS TOM??? Is he the one with ther pervy PMS? Is his last name RANT??? I read pretty fast, but those 30 seconds you promised at the begining of this thread have turned into a "Where's Waldo" game trying to find this TOM RANT guy so I can give him a piece of my mind.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Everyone has the right to rant! You shouldn't be ranting about the rants because the right to rant belongs to everyone.

My head hurts.

Lol :laugh:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Ranty Pants!, I love it! TOM Rants will always be with us, he gets the bump, bumpa, bump, bumba...que the music.