Bump to read later!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bump
  • melymj4
    melymj4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people here hate Shakeology but I looooove chocolate Shakeology ice cream.
  • hannavasgreen
    hannavasgreen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I forgot about this one, chocolatecoveredkatie.com. It's a healthy desert blog! You have to try her cookie dough recipe http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/23/want-to-eat-an-entire-bowl-of-cookie-dough/ it's AMAZING!!

I made this tonight!!!!!
    It was soooo good!
    I just ate it with a spoon cause I didn't have any Graham crackers.
  • inafit16177
    Options
    Bump
  • mnsmith83
    mnsmith83 Posts: 128
    Options
    Take a cake or brownie mix, add 12oz diet soda and bake as directed. *Love* it!

Now I'm hungry!! lol

I do this with either yellow or lemon cake mix, and a bag of frozen berries on the bottom. I think you bake at 350 for 45 mins...takes a little longer than regular cake since the berries are frozen. It's a WW recipe someone passed along to me. MMM.....
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This isn't necessarily healthy, but it is lower fat than your typical cobbler and you can use different fruits that you may have!

http://ibuyflour.blogspot.com/2011/07/strawberry-rhubarb-cobbler.html

Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler

Filling
    1 quart fresh strawberries , rinsed and hulled
    10 ounces rhubarb , cut into 1/2-inch chunks
    1/3 cup sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 tablespoon cornstarch
    Biscuit Topping
    1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour (5 ounces)
    3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
    1/4 cup sugar plus 2 teaspoons
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    1/4 teaspoon baking soda
    1/4 teaspoon table salt
    1/3 cup buttermilk
    3 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    Instructions

1. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and heat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the fruit filling ingredients together in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Place the pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the fruit releases its liquid and is hot and bubbling around the edges, 20 to 30 minutes.
    2. Meanwhile, whisk the flour, cornmeal, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl; set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, butter, and vanilla together; set aside. In a third small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar with the cinnamon; set aside.
    3. When the filling is ready, stir the buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture with a rubber spatula until just combined and no pockets of flour remain. Remove the cobbler filling from the oven and stir. Pinch off 8 equal pieces of the biscuit dough and arrange them on top of the hot filling, spaced 1/2 inch apart. Sprinkle the tops of the biscuits with the cinnamon sugar.
    4. Continue to bake the cobbler until the biscuits are golden brown on top and cooked through and the filling is again hot and bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool the cobbler on a wire rack for 15 minutes before serving.
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    One ingredient ice cream. Take a ripe banana and chop it up. Put it on a plate or small container and pop in the freezer until frozen (about an hour or so). All you really need to do from there is pop it in a food processor but you can add in whatever you like....I do 1T peanut butter. You can do honey, other fruit, mini choco chips and even top with lite cool whip. A nice change of pace.

do you know how many calories this is? looks great!
  • Heather3186
    Options
    yum! thanks for posting!