I did good all day ......soooo can i have dessert?

Options
13»

Replies

• atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    but of all the ice cream options, why a mcdonald's cone? I've seen them refill the soft-serve machine before. That goop is not ice cream.

agree, it"s crap
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have ice cream almost every day in the summer so I say yes!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary, it appears you decided against it. Not sure where you were at as far as NET calories, but if you were under your MFP calorie goal with your net calories, of course you could have it! You finished your day 80 cals over without it so I'd say you did fine. If you really wanted it, you could always get in some exercise to "earn" it. I eat a McDonalds cone at least every other week...when I have the calories to spend on it. Good job!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    If it fits in your day, then have it!! Everything in moderation - and LET GO OF THE GUILT!!

AGREE!! If you have the extra calories to eat then have a treat :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Add it to your diary and see how it affects all your other stats as well. If you have the fat, sugar and everything else as well as the calories to spare... why would you deprive yourself?

I agree. If you can find something that fits into your goals. Go for it.
  • Gennienm
    Gennienm Posts: 14
    Options
    NEVER EVER REWARD with food! Buy a trinket or card or whatever you can not eat! Do not play the mind game with yourself.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    but of all the ice cream options, why a mcdonald's cone? I've seen them refill the soft-serve machine before. That goop is not ice cream.

I work at a restaurant that has very similar ice cream, and the stuff they put in is called ice milk. Ice milk is usually low fat, interestingly enough! It is churned into the soft-serve you see come out of it!
  • sagisun1969
    Options
    no no no i added the ice cream calories to my dinner calories :P

Ahhhhh....okay.....that makes sense :)