Before & After - no differenece? (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• sherrbearr22
    sherrbearr22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big difference. Great looking hips are being defined and your abs are really showing through. At your weight another 10 lbs (if you are choosing) would be significant as far as toning. You look great!

Thanks, Gary! That's my goal to lose another 10lbs. I hope my honeymoon doesn't set me back too much! :)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference.... your more toned! you look fabulous!! great job :wink:
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Um I clearly don't know how to use a computer or at least I don't know how to post pics that aren't ginormous. I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Maybe you can see them better from my profile?

You have to resize them before posting...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    There's a VERY noticeable difference! Your abs are much more defined, and you look incredible. Better than you look in the Hawaiian Tropic pic.

But you're also about as narrow in the waist and hips as your bone structure will allow, so it's more subtle changes.
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Um I clearly don't know how to use a computer or at least I don't know how to post pics that aren't ginormous. I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Maybe you can see them better from my profile?

You have to resize them before posting...

Now I see that you already did that! There's a huge difference in your ab definition. You have me jealous:)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference.. We are our biggest critic...I truely understand but You look so awesome..Keep up the good work..
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I can definately see a difference! I wish my abs looked like that at 145lbs, i'm a inch shorter than you and 141 at the moment, your after pic is exactly where I want to end up, more motivation to start the 30DS! I think you're spot on where you are now, I can't see where you could lose 10lbs from.

Awesome :D
  • dddttt
    dddttt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome figure!
    I see you can't seem to see the difference despite people telling you it's there ;) I figured I could make a small gif for you quickly. Not the best alignment ever or anything but I hope it will help you see that you ARE more toned :)
    olMIO.gif
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    That's very cool dddttt :)
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    You have an amazing body...pure motiviation for me now thanks :D x
  • sherrbearr22
    sherrbearr22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome figure!
    I see you can't seem to see the difference despite people telling you it's there ;) I figured I could make a small gif for you quickly. Not the best alignment ever or anything but I hope it will help you see that you ARE more toned :)
    olMIO.gif

You have made my whole month. Thank you for this so much!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I think you're nitpicking :P Your thighs barely touch, your upper arms are slimmer and your torso looks more toned. There's definitely a difference, it's just not going to be as drastic/obvious as huge amounts of weightloss would be
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Great job and you look good!

It's hard to see a difference in yourself because you are constantly looking at yourself in the mirror. I dropped my 30lbs and didn't see a difference until about a month after just because I'm so used to seeing myself.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    there is a big difference!! your tummy is so much flatter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!