They should come with a warning!

Options

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    My DH asked if I replaced my caboose with an outboard motor?!?:noway:

00020067.gif

lol thats funny My husband told me last night that I am tooooooo over comfortable I told him its not my fault its the upped value of fiber-
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but I found this and now I am really cracking up!

Jeez, I used to be such a lady.

fart005.gif
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I am sorry but I found this and now I am really cracking up!

Jeez, I used to be such a lady.

fart005.gif

ha ha its funny but nasty at the same time- I am always running to the other bathroom down the hall from my office to relieve myself its horrible-
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, it's just not right, that double standard. Guys do it all the time, and no one is supposed to be surprised...... :angry:

but a woman can't?? Shoot, I just sneak em out....!
  • sherryboeding
    sherryboeding Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Fiber one caramel delight cereal today. Was good. I was forewarned to add the fiber one type foods slowly as I assume you all wish you knew before.
    I do feel fuller today so that is good.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    If you drink a ton of water...the "side effects" subside...:bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    If you drink a ton of water...the "side effects" subside...:bigsmile:

I drink 64oz of water and the effects havent gone anywhere-- :wink: :grumble:
  • giggles724
    giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i'm laughing so hard, i'm crying! :bigsmile: :sad: :bigsmile:

ahh.. fiber one bars. i love them. the bad news is the side effects, **OBVIOUSLY** <still laughing>, but the *good* news is that if you have one every day, within a couple days the side effects go away :)

it's just getting through those couple of days without causing the earth to tip off its axis :laugh:

I agree completely!!- I'm a big fan of the Fiber One Bars! They take care fo my 3pm chocolate craving. At first, I did notice that I was so "bloated" but with plenty of water and a couple of days of your body getting used to them, they're great!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, it's just not right, that double standard. Guys do it all the time, and no one is supposed to be surprised...... :angry:

Try walking accross a room while slowly releasing. That is called crop dusting. Just blame it on the nearest man.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Try walking accross a room while slowly releasing. That is called crop dusting. Just blame it on the nearest man.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ouch:laugh: :laugh:
    can someone help me up!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Heh, I will consider myself warned.

But if I ever feel like torturing the bf then I will consider it a good option! :devil:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh this thread cracks me up!:laugh:
    But Im still wondering...lol.....do the same effects apply to the Fiber Choice chewables? I bought some the day before this thread started and after I read this, Im afraid to take them! I just keep looking at them sitting on my dresser...thinking about this thread...and walking away from them lol. I dont wanna be "bloated" any more than I am (I am pre-menstrual right now:ohwell: ) and I certainly dont want to "shoot" my partner outta bed!:laugh: Has anyone tried the chewables?
    ~Roni
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    But Im still wondering...lol.....do the same effects apply to the Fiber Choice chewables? I bought some the day before this thread started and after I read this, Im afraid to take them! I just keep looking at them sitting on my dresser...thinking about this thread...and walking away from them lol. I dont wanna be "bloated" any more than I am (I am pre-menstrual right now:ohwell: ) and I certainly dont want to "shoot" my partner outta bed!:laugh: Has anyone tried the chewables?
    ~Roni
    [/quote

I would think so Roni. Havent tried them myself, so...uh~~~lets us know!:blushing: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    ~Roni

I would think so Roni. Havent tried them myself, so...uh~~~lets us know!:blushing: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Now we know why your name is "AREWETHEREYET"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Now we know why your name is "AREWETHEREYET"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    that was really a good one!:laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

This thread is cracking me up!

That is all.:glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hey I double posted, never did that before. It must be the fiber one bar I ate today....made me hit the enter button twice!

:noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    The chocolate ones are so good, I have to remind myself not to have more than one a day!! :laugh: :laugh: