Battling the BACK FAT BEAST (Pix - Not for the squeamish)

Options
Finding yourself over 100 pounds overweight isn't pretty. What's worse that that? Finally taking a camera to your backside and seeing the view of those who stand behind you in line! I knew I was big, but I never, ever was prepared to see what I did when I finally snapped some rear view pix in the mirror this past February. And with that, a new way of eating was born - March 7th, 2011. I was (and still am) a woman on a mission.

A little more than four months have passed, and I'm happy to report there is hope, even for big gals with big goals. I'm seeing results in a relatively short amount of time. I'm no where near finished, but I'm glad to see that inflatable ham on my back is shrinking! Granted, it seemed like it was being replaced by an inflatable shar pei puppy, but I'm hopeful he's on the way out too!

I'm especially surprised to see the big difference between last month & this month. That was the point that I befriended the elliptical and put in an hour a day, 5 or 6 days a week.

27zdkco.jpg

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Looking good!
  • skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG that's awesome, way to go!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You have really been working it girl!!!

:drinker: So proud of you
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great! The difference between today's pic and the old pics is huge. Keep up the great work!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! You're looking good, lady!:flowerforyou:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Doing great!!!!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! And in just 4 months! GO YOU!
  • instructor03
    instructor03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference!! You are doing great!! Seeing results is such a big motivator to keep working towards our goals!!
  • angelaclev
    angelaclev Posts: 95
    Options
    great job! I cant wait for my back fat to go away! I afraid for my thighs tough...lol even when I was in highschool and 125 lbs they were still not very small... :(
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You are doing great.....what a major difference....keep up the great work :glasses:
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    Wow what a result!! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    That's really amazing! Especially in the last month! Go elliptical! :flowerforyou:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way! Great job!
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. Congrats on a job (in progress) well done!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The difference is amazing! Keep it up!
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Excellent work girl!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You'll beat that beast yet!
  • tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    That's great!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Tremendous difference! Congrats to you for working so hard towards a healthier and shar-pei puppy -less life! :flowerforyou:
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    great job! you're looking great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!