Battling the BACK FAT BEAST (Pix - Not for the squeamish)

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I am proud of you for having the strength to not only TAKE pictures of your back, but also to post them! I fear looking at myself rear-view. Way to go!!!!
  • Fleshandlace
    Fleshandlace Posts: 16 Member
    Wow! I just started and I can only hope to stick with it like you have! You are quite the inspiration! You Go Girl!
  • butterfly0475
    butterfly0475 Posts: 91 Member
    You are an amazing woman! Great job!!
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    WOW! What a difference - especially on the last one!! =) Great job!!
  • Thank you for all the compliments and words of encouragement! I appreciate every single word! For those who expressed comments about bravery - thank you. I was a bit intimidated, almost second guessing posting these, since I have such a way to go. I am nowhere near being a hard body. ;-) But if you could have told me in March that there could be such a difference only 4 months, I never would have believed it. We *are* capable of change!

If these initial steps in my journey can help and motivate anyone else who felt as badly as I did back in February, it was well worth any fears or feelings of intimidation. Thanks again! Willow
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    wow! major difference! way to go :)
  • banjobaby
    banjobaby Posts: 46 Member
    wow! what a difference! so inspiring!! :)
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    That is the fastest and most dramatic change I have ever seen, here or anywhere else!! Very impressive. Great job!
  • Journey72
    Journey72 Posts: 12 Member
    You are doing great! I'm glad that you posted the pics because it makes me believe that its actually possible to get rid of. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    You're a whittling willow instead of a weeping willow! Great job!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    You're a whittling willow instead of a weeping willow! Great job!
    haha that was cute =) you look great
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    amazing progress!! congratulations on your success!!!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Well done:)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    OMG! Looks like two different people's backs! I totally relate to you not realizing what is the view everyone behind us gets. I definitely check my back fat every couple months now because I'm more then ready for that to disappear!!
  • TriumphantLife
    TriumphantLife Posts: 56 Member
    I am dying to see your pics. I hate back fat!!!! Can you email to me at terrinave@yahoo.com? I could use some inspration in this area, on my last 57 pounds to lose.
  • jpuffer
    jpuffer Posts: 1
    wow! great job!! keep up the great work :) Whatever you are doing is paying off
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Wow! Look at you .. that is INCREDIBLE! You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    You're doing damn good!!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Bump
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Thank you for all the compliments and words of encouragement! I appreciate every single word! For those who expressed comments about bravery - thank you. I was a bit intimidated, almost second guessing posting these, since I have such a way to go. I am nowhere near being a hard body. ;-) But if you could have told me in March that there could be such a difference only 4 months, I never would have believed it. We *are* capable of change!

If these initial steps in my journey can help and motivate anyone else who felt as badly as I did back in February, it was well worth any fears or feelings of intimidation. Thanks again! Willow
    You have done amazing! I'm so glad you pushed through and posted these! It's so encouraging, I don't have any rearview pictures, but I'm thinking I need to start! I want to be encouraged by noticing the change, that is sometimes so gradual, we can't always see it ourselves unless we compare!

Congratulations to you and your continued journey!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!