What would your last meal on earth be??

Options
polar5554
polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
Let's say tomorrow is your last day on earth...What would you choose as your final meal?

I think MINE would be the classic burger & fries combo that America is so fond of... :drinker: :happy:

Your turn!

Replies

• Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Forget the meal...lol....I am going to the Cheesecake Factory for a HUGE (1800 calorie) piece of red velvet cheesecake!!!:blushing:
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Mine would for sure be Chicken Fajitas, beans, loads of chips and guacamole, and a margarita :-)
    I forgot dessert! That would be a chocolate lava cake!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Mine would for sure be Chicken Fajitas, beans, loads of chips and guacamole, and a margarita :-)
    I forgot dessert! That would be a chocolate lava cake!

+1 minus the guacamole. Extra sour cream tho for sure!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Beer is a meal right?
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Forget the meal...lol....I am going to the Cheesecake Factory for a HUGE (1800 calorie) piece of red velvet cheesecake!!!:blushing:

yum!!! I'd have to agree with you on the cheescake factory part.. i LOVE their Chris' outrageous chocolate cake!!!
    http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/Specialty+Desserts/chris_outrageous_chocolate_cake
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving dinner!!!! With Tofurkey instead of turkey (nothing against it I am just not a meat eater) Stuffing, baked macaroni and cheese, broccoli and cheese casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato pie, oh and if there isn't any gravy then just forget about it haha.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    All you can eat Crab Leg buffet
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My last meal would totally be the peanut butter chocolate dipped fudge from Whole Foods sandwiched by two chocolate chip cookies from Flying Apron (GF bakery in Seattle).
    Oh, not dessert? Well, it would most definitely start out with alfredo sauce with brown rice noodles, broccolini and spinach on the side!!
    YUM! I'm hungry :V
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti with clams, lasagne, and Honey Hut Honey Pecan ice cream.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I would definitely have 2 orders of the local diner's mac and cheese dinner. It has 4 different cheeses and bread crumbs on top. It is yummy!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Does this have to be a normal meal or can it be a sheer gluttonous vomitorium type meal?? I think I'd go w/ a perfect medium-rare steak with Rancher's steak rub, a lobster tail with melted butter oozing everywhere, a Texas Roadhouse salad, a baked potato with fresh crumbled bacon, sour cream and shredded cheddar with half of a Wells Brother's Sausage pizza for desert... Just off the top of my head...
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Panda Express Orange Chicken & Fried Rice with some Egg Rolls & Pot Stickers. Mmmm.... Makin me hungry. Lol.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Troy Polamalu hands down. LOL
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Beer is a meal right?

You just made my day a little...
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    This is making me hungry lol....but I would probably go to an italian restaurant and have all the bread and pasta I could eat :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • ritamerlot
    ritamerlot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    a huge ribeye steak...
    just that....
    :-)
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Sweet and Sour Chicken and a White Cake with Butter Cream Frosting... and a Diet Coke. :laugh:
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    all the pizza and cookies i could get my hands on!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Anything from Whataburger. Which I haven't had in weeks and now sounds so delicious.
  • hotpot83
    hotpot83 Posts: 88
    Options
    my last ever meal on earth would have to be.....Pizza from my fav pizza place (thin base vegetarian WITH ham and extra cheese) and a some chips and mayo.... and fudge ice cream for dessert! Hom Nom!! Its no wonder I got to the size I did LOL