What would your last meal on earth be??

Options

Replies

• wanderingwest
    Options
    Pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin cheesecake.... basically anything with pumpkin. Did I mention I love pumpkins!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Does this have to be a normal meal or can it be a sheer gluttonous vomitorium type meal?? I think I'd go w/ a perfect medium-rare steak with Rancher's steak rub, a lobster tail with melted butter oozing everywhere, a Texas Roadhouse salad, a baked potato with fresh crumbled bacon, sour cream and shredded cheddar with half of a Wells Brother's Sausage pizza for desert... Just off the top of my head...

I'm thinking a full day of eating at all my favorites restaurants sounds pretty good... so I vote for the "gluttonous vomitorium type meal" myself!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Rio's Carnival World Buffet in Las Vegas.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Wings, lots of spicy, greasy wings and blue cheese dressing to dip them into, a pitcher of Blue Moon, and a large slice of vanilla cheesecake.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    1) Freshly baked soboro bread. This is what I miss the most about Korea. It's my favorite food in the world and I haven't had any fresh soboro in YEARS! Korean bakeries around here don't bake them in-house... they are shipped from factories. :(

2) Freshly made fries, no salt.

3) Charcoal grilled galbi!!!! with welsh onion salad, red leaf lettuce, red bean paste and raw garlic.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and moose tracks ice cream with chocolate syrup!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Forget the meal...lol....I am going to the Cheesecake Factory for a HUGE (1800 calorie) piece of red velvet cheesecake!!!:blushing:

A woman after my own heart..... DITTO ^^^^^^
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    okay hmm lets see...

1. a torta (mexican hamburger)
    2. bacon cheese burger
    3. stuffed crust peperoni pizza
    4. a sliced beef bbq sandwich
    5. chocolate peanut butter ice cream
    6. a big *kitten* slice of chocolate cake from p f changs
    ... lol and my list could go on all day hehe but i gotta get back to work...
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet + pizza buffet + Greek buffet. I can't decide, so I'll eat it all!
  • Dzzdt
    Dzzdt Posts: 5
    Options
    I woud love a huge medium rare t-bone steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob with lots of butter and cheesecake for desert.
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Definently my grandmas banana split cake, then I would hit up cold stone creamery for some birthday cake remix, followed by hooters fried pickles, then I would want something sweet so I would have to follow suit and get some snickers cheesecake. Oh and I forgot donuts for breakfast from our local bakery, the real soft and chewy kind! Then I would eat an order of cousin Vinneys bread sticks with cheese dip, then for dessert fried icecream. And how could I forget about a nutella flan! (big Sigh!) I feel like I just had a big binge!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot sushi and enchiladas... Throw those into the gluttonous feast as well mmm...

It's amusing to me that some people are straight for the sweets and others not. I wouldn't want anything to do with a single desert/sweet at my last meal.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Forget the meal...lol....I am going to the Cheesecake Factory for a HUGE (1800 calorie) piece of red velvet cheesecake!!!:blushing:

I like the way you think!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    hate to talk about it because it makes me hungry for it! Filet Mignon and Lobster tail, baked stuff potato, creamed corn, hot crusty roll with real butter and for dessert.... a whole pan of 7-Layer Cookies! that must be about a million calories, huh!!!! Oh well.... nice to dream! :blushing:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a buffet of all you can eat:

-pizza with bacon
    -Hawaiian pizza
    -lasagna
    -lots of bread
    -lots of different noodles
    -lots of cheese
    -lots of seafood
    -lots of alcohol
    - Dessert: chocolate only dessert and not the cheap ones

and then I better not survive that night, because i'll be in pain too full and lactose intolerant! :)

LOL I'm lactose intolerant AND allergic to shellfish, so after I stuff myself full of shrimp, crab, lobster, and cookies & cream and chocolate milkshakes, I better not live to see the side effects!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Okay reading these post are making me want to eat something bad. I work next to a pizza place and I smell the yummiest smells all day. I am strongly thinking about indulging.

Pizza would have to be my last meal
    I like ham bacon and pineapple. Yum
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Goats cheese crostini(kind like garlic bread with a serious amount of goats cheese) breads with dips like garlic,pesto etc.
    New York plain cheese or veggie PIZZA PIZZA AND MORE PIZZA with skinny fries and a vanilla milkshake.
    Drool lol.
  • zer0vital
    zer0vital Posts: 42
    Options
    This thread = torture
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I would want a feast prepared by the best chefs in the world! And to include a huge plate of sushi prepared by the best sushi chef in Japan. A plate of the best pasta from a renowned itallian chef, A plate of authenic Greek food from a Greek Grandma, and that million dollar ice cream desert from that place in NYC!
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    2 DOUBLE BIG MACs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL