you look wonderful!
  • renaegonz
    renaegonz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! WTG!!!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! So happy for you. You look beautiful! I would love for you to share your tips and secrets to your success this far. I started and stopped too many times. I started back counting calories yesterday. Today #2 so far so good. How many calories do you try to stay within? Have you plateaued at all? Keep it up! :)

hi! good luck on your journey!! =) and thank you!

hmm, tips and secrets? the biggest things for me are eating lots of small meals throughout the day, lots of fruits and veggies, raw if possible, plenty of protein and fiber, limit processed foods and sodium, and always being prepared if you're working all day or going out.

i usually keep my calorie goal at around 1600 during the school year (i work at a school and am pretty active) but over the summer it's around 1300 and i log my exercise. i try to eat enough exercise calories back to at least net 1200 calories.

and yes, i've plateaued a few times, the worst was when i quit smoking, but that was normal and was back to normal after a month, and any other time that the weight loss slows down, i try to zig zag my calories a little bit. nothing crazy, but i alternate between 1600 and 1200 calories for a week or so and that usually fixes the problem. =)

good luck again! i hope this helps!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous! great job and congrats on such a phenomenal weight loss!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Your face looks so thin! Love those cheeks! Great job, Craft!

Ha ha, THANK YOU!!! "thin" has NEVER been a word used to describe anything about me! I could get used to that lol
  • Amy338
    Amy338 Posts: 3
    Options
    good job!!!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    wow, well done...you are very pretty :)
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!