12 month progress pictures

Options

Replies

• DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    Congrats! you look amazing. Like I said on your blog, you give me hope that someday I will get rid of this stubborn belly fat. Are there any exercises you recommend for this?

Thanks!
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well done! I was saying to my partner tonite that I wish I'd taken 'before' shots when I started this. Your pics are so inspiring as I'm currently your original shape. I'm so fed up of looking at my ugly belly, but now I can see that if I stick with it I can lose it just like u did.
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    For Abs, I don't do a whole lot of exercise, my abs have seen the most improvement from cleaning up my diet - like they say 'Abs are built in the kitchen, not in the gym' but I do have stability exercises like different modifications of plank/side planks and the prone jackknife on a stability ball and some russian twists and v-situps. I workout resistance training 3 days a week and cardio intervals and running 3 days a week but again, staying low on sodium and eating clean has given me the most bang for my buck.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! Looking good!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Your belly is totally inspiring. Thank you for posting! I especially love that you have been doing it up for 12 months. So often I feel like an odd-one-out for not having this set short- or medium-term deadline for buffness. I just want to get better and better....period! Looks like you are on that path too! Awesome.
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I really needed that!!! Truly amazing!
  • mjersh
    mjersh Posts: 46
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing! You are an inspiration! I have a ways to go but seeing the changes in you makes me realize I can see those changes too in me one day!! :)
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    The funniest part is the stomach is still what I fret about all the time - I'm glad I'm being more critical than others. Was worried that when I was at the pool in that bikini people were thinking it looked flabby!
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    your tummy and bottom look awesome I can only hope my tummy turns out as well!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look amazing!!:flowerforyou:
  • lolitachang
    Options
    excellent!!!
  • DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I follow DSP so I too eat clean. Great to know I'm on the right track! :)
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS! It's amazing how much cellulite can disappear with eating healthy and working out.

You're an inspiration!
  • momof2kiddos
    Options
    You look so great! I know i can achive my goal weight!
  • traceyford
    traceyford Posts: 21
    Options
    FANTASTIC well done x
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Love your blog. Really well written, personal, sensitive, readable. Thank you.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are an inspiration to me. I had 2 c-sections and have a not too pretty belly, now I know that with hard work I can fix it! Thank you so much for posting your pictures!

This is what I was going to say! I've have 2 c-sections as well and I love the belly transformation. Its very inspiring! Great job:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!