Women 5'6" - 5'8" and 160 - 190 pounds

Options

Replies

• llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and short waisted, and thought I'd never be smaller than a size 10 either. I now wear a medium or size 8-10 top and size 6 or 8 bottoms, depending on the brand and cut. Mostly 6s, though. The size 8 Levis I was so proud of not so long ago now are a little bit too roomy in the thighs and have a gap at the waistband. My current weight is 139lbs, as of this morning. At the start I weighed 180lbs and was spilling out of the tops of my size 14 jeans.
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I like that you asked this because I didn't know so many people weighed about the same as I weigh. I guess most people around me lie about their weight cause it seems "high" to skinny minnies.

Anyway I am 5'8 and weigh 179 pounds. (LOL, all my friends now know!) I have alot of muscle so I am not mad at those numbers. I have a goal of 164-165 since that is the weight an athletic person should be for my height. Anything past that will be HARD to acheive.

Hell it's hard now to keep the scale moving in the downward direction.

Well I hope that helps.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", medium frame, currently weigh 171. Goal is 150-155. I currently wear size 14 pants that are various degrees of loose, depending on brand/pant-style.

Size 12's are a bit tight, but I should be in them within the next 5-10 pounds. I think I wore size 10 back when I was 150-155.
  • kels67
    kels67 Posts: 41
    Options
    I am 5'8 and weigh 179. I wear between a 14 and a 16 depending on the cut and what brand it is. I would like to get down to 170.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    I am 5'7.5, 158lbs and my goal weight is 135-140 (it all depends on how I feel and toning of my body). I am also a medium-smallish frame. I am currently a size 10 jeans and an 8 or a 6 dress (depending on designer). Shirts are a medium. My waist is still holding on to the fatness, so jeans and shorts are fitted to fit comfortably in that area, butt looks saggy though! :frown: .
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6...200lbs, goal weight is 155...currently a size 16...no idea what size my frame is, I've been a chunky monkey my entire life
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6-1/2" and look/feel good around 150/160. at 150, I can fit an 8 regular. I'm also large frame, I'll post a pic as soon as my puter gets out of the shop (using work puter now) . at 170, I wear size 12 which is ok - average but NOT great for a bathing suit. course, I'm OLD so doesn't matter as much as for young ppl. I don't really care about looks anymore, just want to feel healthy & buy cuter clothes.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8 1/2" tall and this morning I hit 150.

Last weekend, I fit into a size 6 ... which was a first for me. Most of my clothes are size 8's and are getting a little loose ... and I too have a larger than average frame.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm invading your thread. Only 5'5.5" ... don't kick me out for a half-inch.

I really don't have a goal weight but I know I feel my best under 160-155, so anything below is icing on the proverbial calorie-free cake, y'know.

Currently, I'm wearing 12s (US) but just a smidgen away from 10s; I could fit into them but don't want people to come up and order breakfast thinking they're at Corner Bakery.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently weigh approximately 180. [:
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hey all i'm 5'7" and am currently 189 pounds.

at my lightest i was 135.8 and a size 10/12 however i would be happy around 140lbs amazingly i was still a 12 then

9375026.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lilRicki
    Options
    I'm invading your thread. Only 5'5.5" ... don't kick me out for a half-inch.

I really don't have a goal weight but I know I feel my best under 160-155, so anything below is icing on the proverbial calorie-free cake, y'know.

Currently, I'm wearing 12s (US) but just a smidgen away from 10s; I could fit into them but don't want people to come up and order breakfast thinking they're at Corner Bakery.

ok fine, i'm 5/5 3/4 but i still commented!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and i started at 159lb. my goal is 135lb.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options

We're infiltrating the tall chicks thread.
  • lilRicki
    Options

We're infiltrating the tall chicks thread.

muahahaha and she was only asking for up to 190 and I'm 200...
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    5'6" and weigh 151.4lbs :laugh:

I am wearing a UK 12 in most trousers (US 8/10) and a UK 10 in jeans (US 6/8) I want to be 145 really, I was 148 but have been unwell and not worked out, ate badly and woops.....

I am not 'large' framed, but I have a very large bust, so can't give you my top size, it's ridiculous lol :sad:
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6.5 and weigh 220. Depending on what kind of pants/jeans, I am either an 18 or 20. In shirts- a 1X. I would love to be pant size 14/16...My goal is 175 (or lower :smile: )
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7-5'8(not quite sure) and weigh 169. I'm a size 8-10 depending on brand and style. I carry a lot of weight in my gut and not so much hips and thighs.
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5 and currently weigh 177. My goal right now is around 140. I'm wearing my old size 16's that I'm struggling to keep up! I'm apprehensive about going out and buying new pants when I know I'd probably have to replace them too in a short time. So I think I'm going to wait to lose another 10 lbs. before I get some new clothes :)
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm 5'8". Medium-ish frame, my shoulders are way too broad to class me as a small frame. Somewhere in the region of 209lbs at the moment & right now I'd just like to see that go below 200, as that will be the lightest I've been in 15 years I think. Eventual goal is somewhere around 168-175lbs - I'll see how I feel when I get there.
    I'm UK based so I don't think the sizes are going to match, but I'm back in size 16 (UK) jeans & happy with that! Eventual clothes goal? Not a scooby - what looks amazing will do me just fine :bigsmile: