234lbs and 5'3'' any one else?

Options

Replies

• gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm close! I'm about 5'3 1/2 ( can't forget the half! lol) and I started at 250 pounds. I'm down to 227 now though! I could always use (and give) some support on this difficult journey! :)
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    5' 4" and 237 here!! Down from 255.

Is there anyone else who had medical complications that helped their weight gain?? or even hinders their progress??

Snacks are my huge issue right now, last week it was filling breakfast but I seem to have dealt with that and kept it at 200 calories!!

T
  • taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you all so much for responding! I think we all know how hard it is for us shorties to carry a little extra weight! I have no idea how much im supposed to loose! Would love to get into a size 12 though! am a 18 atm!
  • taralou20
    Options

Is there anyone else who had medical complications that helped their weight gain?? or even hinders their progress??

Snacks are my huge issue right now, last week it was filling breakfast but I seem to have dealt with that and kept it at 200 calories!!

T

I have PCOS which is an extra kick in the teeth when trying to loose weight!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I can't remember whether I'm 5'3 or 5'4, LOL, so I just usually say 5'4. I currently weigh 228.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! :wink:
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 242lbs and I am yoyo tastic and can't stay on it enough to get out of the 200's. :(
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for responding! I think we all know how hard it is for us shorties to carry a little extra weight! I have no idea how much im supposed to loose! Would love to get into a size 12 though! am a 18 atm!
    I'm an 18 too! I used to be able to wear size 11's, but I'm gonna challenge that and try to get into some 9's..
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have Intracranial Hypertension so my body produces too much fluid and puts pressure on my brain! We found out when I almost lost vision in one eye! The chronic headaches, pressure and muscle pain made it really hard to work out and made me super depressed!

The Meds make me fatigued and when I work out hard I get a nasty migraine that lasts for a few days (the last one was 12 days!!) I am working really hard to do it with diet, walking and aquafit which is really low impact but gives me good cardio and rarely affects my head!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options

T

I have PCOS which is an extra kick in the teeth when trying to loose weight!

i had hypothyroid it sucked... but now its gone :D
  • suse75
    suse75 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm new to this site as well..... I am 5'5 and weigh 277, down from 284. I need supportive friends, not ones who will give me take out pizza :)
  • Errata
    Errata Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 5'0" (and a tiny bit), 190, ultimate goal of 115 or so. Anyone of any height can add me, but if anyone happens to actually be somewhat close to the five foot range, we can give each other extra-short-person support. ;)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    add me if you like guys !! i need more short people like me D: lol
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and started at 228. i'm sending you a request :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi im 5'3" . i started at 233lbs on april 11th and am now 203lbs.
    you can add me if you like.
    good luck. you can do this.
  • taralou20
    Options
    I have Intracranial Hypertension so my body produces too much fluid and puts pressure on my brain! We found out when I almost lost vision in one eye! The chronic headaches, pressure and muscle pain made it really hard to work out and made me super depressed!

The Meds make me fatigued and when I work out hard I get a nasty migraine that lasts for a few days (the last one was 12 days!!) I am working really hard to do it with diet, walking and aquafit which is really low impact but gives me good cardio and rarely affects my head!

It is so inpirational that you are going through so much and still so determin to loose the weight and not let your condition hold you back! Much love!!
  • beckywilkeherbst
    beckywilkeherbst Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    5'4 and currently 191ish
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I started at 215 @ 5'2 and I am not currently 147 lbs.

You can do it! Good luck!
  • taralou20
    Options
    Thank you so much for responding everyone! I really thought i was alone in this but im so happy to hear from you all and cant wait to give support! WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    <--- 5'3" and 249 as of today. Started at 259.