234lbs and 5'3'' any one else?

Options

Replies

• vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Im 5"3' my start weight was 262lbs and im at 250 now :) Add me too!!!!!
  • fairbanksmommy
    fairbanksmommy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'3" and weigh in currently at 207. My heaviest was almost 250 a couple years ago. Looking for some new friends and support to keep me on the right track!! You can add me if you'd like!!
  • LSmela
    LSmela Posts: 30
    Options
    247lbs and 5'3" My long term goal is losing 100lbs , but happily to lose a pound or 2 slowly than fast, I am such a yoyo weight lose person. Add me if you like
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5'4, and just passed 234, sitting about 226 now. Aiming for 140, but will re-evaluate when that's a lot closer. Good luck, and feel free to add me if you'd like! We can do this!
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    JUST PASSING BY AND WANTED TO SAY ... The average height of a woman in the US is 5 ft 3.8 inches ...
    So to all of you people ... DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELVES SHORT!!! lol
  • punkinbeanie
    Options
    Im 5ft even, started at 222.5 am down 25 lbs now, and getting a tummy tuck and breast aug, my second goal im working on is another 25 lbs, alot of wt on such a small frame :)
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    I'm 5'3...currently weigh 218, down from my starting weight of 256.5. Add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently weigh 205. Started at 217. Thirdly, I also have PCOS so I feel your pain. Wanna be friends? Feel free to friend me. :)
  • sajgirl1952
    sajgirl1952 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Taralou,

I just joined tthis evening. I am 5'4", and my weight after tonight's dinner is 215. My goal is 140, I am in my late 50's but people tell me I look like I am in my late 30's. They tell me I don't look as if I weigh as much as I do, which in my warped mind lets me think I can go to town when I have a bad day and just shovel in anything that isn't tied down! Ugh, you'd think I would have learned by now since this is not my first rodeo. But, I am giving it another try and hope the motivation and support from people on the boards will help since I am doing this alone.
    Have a wonder ful weekend.

Bar
  • canoe626
    canoe626 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5' even. started at 185 when i joined.. I would love to get some friends on here and give some support as well as get some support. I definately need it.

:happy:
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    230ish and 5'2" feel free to friend me!!!
    My first big goal is 210 then 180 then 160.
    I haven't been 160 since I was 17!!! Ummm that is like 20 years ago!
    I am going to try to lose 5 pounds a month! I joined June 10th!
    Welcome to MFP!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 211.6lbs
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started out at 265 at 5'4 :(
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and started at 283 lbs. You CAN do this and is the only way to be held accountable with what goes in your mouth.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    As a matter of fact, I am 5'3" and am exactly 233.6 lbs as of this morning. My starting weight was 250, so down 16.4 lbs so far...
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and hoping (if the winds are blowing the right direction) to be 240 at my weigh-in tomorrow. I started at 252 3-1/2 weeks ago. I also have PCOS. I'd love to have a few more friends who are in the same boat I'm in, headed for the same destination - healthy!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 started at 239. Current weight 210!! Friend me if you would like!!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    JUST PASSING BY AND WANTED TO SAY ... The average height of a woman in the US is 5 ft 3.8 inches ...
    So to all of you people ... DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELVES SHORT!!! lol

maybe soooo, but that is on the different type of race etc.
    but growing up. I am surrounded by a lot of tall people... I hardly see anyone shorter than me.
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    Im 5"3 198 but lost 23 lbs by working out and eating healthier
  • GeekGirlOnAQuest
    GeekGirlOnAQuest Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and am currently 216, but my highest weight ever was 237. I would love more friends with a similar journey so feel free to add me!