My 30 Day Shred Results + Reward!

Options
13»

Replies

• weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job. This is so motivating. I am embarrased to say how long I have had this DVD. I wasn't able to make it all the way through workout 1. This week I have down it twice so far, and make it all the way through. I just started it this week and now that I have seen results I am going to finish it.

Do you do it every single day, or do you take a day off per week?

Thanks posting your results, it is a great motivator!!!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone, your comments mean the world to me!

I did it every single day.. with a 3 day week over the 4th of July weekend because I was camping! I did a double day though to help make up for lost time!
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference!!! You look great! I just started the 30 Shred so it's good to see the difference it can really make in just 30 days. Thank you for sharing!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
    You might have just inspired me to start the shred, again. [:
  • shawnalaufer
    Options
    See, this is why I like MFP...when people share what works for them. I never heard of the 30 Day Shred but after seeing actual photo results and hearing so much positive feedback about it, I am going to look into it ASAP!
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    2sweetnsugarland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    results are great!!! and love the dress
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!!

And you should definitely pick up a copy of 30DS! I was motivated to start when I saw success stories and it has made all the difference!

I'm starting Ripped In 30 tomorrow. I hope for some results that are close to the ones I had with the shred!
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just bought my copy of the 30 Day Shred today, because I'd heard a lot of good things about it, and damn... I'm glad I got it! I start tomorrow! Way to go, you look amazing!
  • azuremiste
    azuremiste Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job and thanks for sharing! You have definitely motivated me to start 30DS again and stick with it this time!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO AWESOME!!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss BeautyFromWithin
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What equipment/items would I need to start the 30DS? Thanks in advance!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    You just need the Jillian Micheals DVD that is available online or in stores such as Target and a pair of 5lb hand-weights or you can start with 3lb weights if you need too! I started right with 5lbers!

Good luck if you take on this challenge!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well done! I am in the middle of doing the 30DS and have lost heaps! I should finish it in 14 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!