What do you reward yourself with?

Options
2»

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I really dont reward myself. I eat everything I had eaten before I started this, I just dont do it as often and my walks "exercise" are rewards enough.

I dont get the rewards stuff really. isnt getting yourself in better shape, being healthier, living life fuller, reward enough?

I don't think it's so much the eating. It's more the material things like a new outfit. Yes, being fit again is reward enough and we paid in sweat and aches, but how bout something you pay with $? :)
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I really dont reward myself. I eat everything I had eaten before I started this, I just dont do it as often and my walks "exercise" are rewards enough.

I dont get the rewards stuff really. isnt getting yourself in better shape, being healthier, living life fuller, reward enough?

I don't think it's so much the eating. It's more the material things like a new outfit. Yes, being fit again is reward enough and we paid in sweat and aches, but how bout something you pay with $? :)
  • putnam80
    putnam80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i am mad that I need to buy new clothes. I do need new sneakers, but that again is because of all my walking. more of a cause and effect thing.
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    When I hit 135 I want another tattoo!!!

Totally with you!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have rewards for about every 25 pounds or so. 30 pounds lost, I bought a book I wanted. 50 pounds (about 7 more pounds), I get to spend $25 at Bath and Body Works. Love that store but feel guilty spending money. Not this time!

75 pounds, family picture. My daughter is almost 3 and we've NEVER had a professional family picture taken because of how I looked. I didn't want to see it.

100 pounds, fancy date night with my husband. New dress, makeover, you name it.

125 pounds (ultimate goal), night away by myself, wherever I want to go!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i dont reward myself. Im happy enough to get to my goal