I'm glad mine are shrinking!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink!!!
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    Mine were a 38 DD now im a 38 D. my husband hates that i lost them and he tells me he wants to buy me a boob job to go back to what they were right after i had my daughter 38DDD
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    funny topic. usually I am sad when that happens :)
  • bryan02
    bryan02 Posts: 30
    Options
    questiong ladies.... aren't boobs good?? seems like nobody want's them!
  • kittytompsett
    Options
    I was worried about loosing my boobs but I've just shrunk around the band. Gone from a 34D to a 30DD! Lovely but getting bras is a nightmare I have discovered! Tried one on today that added a cup size! Now I am a UK 10 with 30DD boobs, pretty good proportions I reckon, add a cup size and I looked ridiculous! Was the only 30DD bra in the bloody shop too. Grrr!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    They are very nice, but if they are out of proportion to your frame they can be a big pain in the back. ;)

I started out a 42DD and I'm closer to a 38D now and I'm glad they are reducing a little because elsewise I'd get to goal and I'd look like a Barbie doll, only my girls wouldn't be nearly so attentive.

That's my concern- I don't mind them shrinking...I've got enough that I'll probably end up a B or C which is just great. I just want to make sure they don't start heading south!
  • Goal4Good
    Goal4Good Posts: 115
    Options
    HODAR!!!! hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!! ROFLMBO!!!!!!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I don't mind my boobs...i was a 40C i went to an expensive bra shop to get measured after loosing some weight and now i'm a 36FF...my fiance was happy because of the increase in cup size and i was happy due to the drop in back size!

I think i'd look strange any smaller, thankfully it doesn't seem to go from that area first like most of my friends!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Congrats honey! I totally know where you're coming from!

wish mine would go! I HATE being a (UK) 38 G/ H, especially at 5' 4''. I look like hatty jaques from the carry on movies!

carry_dr_hattie_ken.jpg

They get in the way of me doing anything and everything and make my back hurt!

Hoping to see some reduction through weight loss too, (hasn't happened before) but if not, I want to se about a reduction!
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want my 38dd gone ...cant wait
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    No picts? Boooo :laugh:
  • rob_base
    rob_base Posts: 97
    Options
    this thread is sooo wrong :smile:
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

This statement isn't entirely true... as I would love to have some boobs... its sucks looking down and seeing everything else, but that and then to see a thread like this where everyone is happy to loose their boobs. i would be extrememly happy to gain some boobs, without having to pay for them.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs. I just don't like them as large as they were.
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    I like my boobs too and was sad that I dropped a cup size..went' from a 36DD to a 34D. I have always had a larger chest so this is kinda weird for me. My hubby is a total boob guy and I know he still likes them. It's a good think that I've lost everywhere else too so I look proportional. I just wish we didn't lose our boobs and would lose from our belly area first, lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!