▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ATTENTION: TMI, read @ your own risk! â

Options
amarie35
amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
What a load of CRAP!

And by CRAP, I mean just that!

First of all, let me start off by saying that I weighed in this morning, a few pounds heavier than usual (because of some unhealthy choices I made yesterday). Anyway after eating breakfast & feeling the urge, I went to the restroom to do my business.

A little later & I'm thinking "Holy CRAP, what a load of crap!!" :noway:

So, I just had to weigh in again. Ya know, out of curiousity I was like how much did I just lose? I'm happy to say that I lost 1.2 pounds & all in just 5 minutes. It's a wonder what a little back up can do to a person's weight. :laugh:

Some of you are probably thinking 'this girls crazy' or 'who would weigh themselves after a BM & then post about it on MFP?'
And some of you, are probably thinking, "hey, I've done that before?" And for those people, I ask one thing. What's the most you've lost after a good BM?

Replies

• chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    Options
    lol.. I always go before I WI lol I figure any ounce will help lol
  • mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yea, I had one the other day that I'm sure was about 5 lbs. I didn't weigh myself, but it was impressive, I'll tell you that. It was grandiose.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    ahahhahaah awesome! :drinker:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself all the time something changes in my body eating drinking #1 or #2. You beat me though, never has my weight changed that much for that. lol
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I haven't..but you best BELIEVE I will next time! :)
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    lol that is hilarious!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    blahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ETA: Brings a totally different meaning to "being full of S.H.I.T.!!!"
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    lol.. I always go before I WI lol I figure any ounce will help lol

I do that too! :wink:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    HAHA I always weigh myself twice in the morning. Once before and once after.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    What a load of CRAP!

And by CRAP, I mean just that!

First of all, let me start off by saying that I weighed in this morning, a few pounds heavier than usual (because of some unhealthy choices I made yesterday). Anyway after eating breakfast & feeling the urge, I went to the restroom to do my business.

A little later & I'm thinking "Holy CRAP, what a load of crap!!" :noway:

So, I just had to weigh in again. Ya know, out of curiousity I was like how much did I just lose? I'm happy to say that I lost 1.2 pounds & all in just 5 minutes. It's a wonder what a little back up can do to a person's weight. :laugh:

Some of you are probably thinking 'this girls crazy' or 'who would weigh themselves after a BM & then post about it on MFP?'
    And some of you, are probably thinking, "hey, I've done that before?" And for those people, I ask one thing. What's the most you've lost after a good BM?

LMBO! hilarous post.. I'm one of those thinking hey I did that this morning :laugh: Today was my weigh in so I had to check after doing my biz :tongue: I weighed in at 170.2 before and after was 169 woohoo.. got me out of the 170's :bigsmile:
  • shpoo
    shpoo Posts: 20
    Options
    Really? Why would you want to put images of lady poo in impressionable people's heads???

I didn't know before but I'm guessing TMI is too much information?
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    i think an average of 1-2 pounds can be seen when weighing yourself. btw i like the way you think,,lol
  • MichaelPommier
    Options
    I've totally done that before. In fact, I usually don't have my "official" weekly weigh-in until I do my morning business. I think my record is a loss of 3.5 pounds just from peeing.
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    My highest was around 2 lbs!
  • thisisme33
    Options
    2lbs was the most I think I've ever noticed losing after a BM. I usually weigh myself after because ever since I had my 2nd baby, I'm not very "regular" and feel kind of curious about how much is stored away in there. Now THAT, is tmi ;)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Haha Hey Boo Boo!
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    OMG all this talk of S---- oh wait BRB.............................
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Two and a half pounds. :blushing:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

You are not alone. Since this has become a TMI-palooza I will share.

I have had the same experience and have also weighed myself before and after a BM. The most I have changed after a BM .... you ready for this.... 3lbs. Yup.. that's right. And since that one, I have periodically weighed before and after just to see the difference..

I now feel relieved (no pun intended, well maybe) that I know that I not alone in my dark little freak-fest...
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    LMBO... This post gave me a good giggle this morning. :laugh: