▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ATTENTION: TMI, read @ your own risk! â

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG just thinking about this has me running to the bathroom !!!! gotta weigh in just one more time !!!
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    a friend (male) lost 3lbs after a BM after Christmas Dinner. He rang me up just to tell me.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Yea, I had one the other day that I'm sure was about 5 lbs. I didn't weigh myself, but it was impressive, I'll tell you that. It was grandiose.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Lillemi82
    Lillemi82 Posts: 21
    Options
    That's sooo funny :)
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    OMG all this talk of S---- oh wait BRB.............................

LMBO! Hurry up & don't forget to weigh! :bigsmile:
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I was seriously backed up for NINE days a couple of weeks ago and after double doses of 6 different laxatives 2 days in a row, I finally went (and went, and went, and went....). Are you ready????

3.2 pounds of pure CRAP!

Gross, I know! And I eat a lot of fiber (fruits, veggies) and not much processed foods at all. :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • christinaburns
    Options
    I haven't tried it but now I'm DEFINITELY going to! hahahaha
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I um.. totally did that this morning lol :blushing:
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i dont know but i always wondered that! i am going to try it out
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hahahaha omg I do the same
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Yea, that tends to factor into the weigh-ins sometimes... Can't really control when you go though or at least I can't.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    HOLY **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I have to say
  • odessey
    odessey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah i do that all the time......even before i was on MFP....then i'd give my other half the result, 2.2lbs is my record. When im about to go i let her know im going to go and work out and lose some weight, took her a while to get what i ment LOL
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I had a toilet baby that weighed in at 2.3 lbs. I'll miss it, I named it Earl
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    *sigh* You had me at bowel movement *dreamy look*

lol - that gives a whole new meaning to dropping the kids off at the pool...

(ps: is that Jeff Goldblum in "The Fly" in your av? I love that film.)
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    lmao, your so silly sis! and i know how that is, a few days ago I weighed like 1 lb over my normal weight and was like wtc? then i got to thinking we'll i havent really poo'd in a few days. after taking lots of fiber and eating better i finally had a good bm and weighed and lost like 1/2 a lb but ive never lost a lb and a 1/2 in one bm. thats just awesome yet totally gross!!!! hahaha. :drinker: :blushing: :noway:
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yep weighed myself this morning 198.0 GAH lost .5 this week, bathroom bowel movement 197.5...lesson learned
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I m gonna try that next time to see.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    *sigh* You had me at bowel movement *dreamy look*

lol - that gives a whole new meaning to dropping the kids off at the pool...

(ps: is that Jeff Goldblum in "The Fly" in your av? I love that film.)

it is! click onto my page and get the full affect with the caption below the pic :bigsmile:
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    Mine was a long time ago when I was probably 12 or 13, but I had a feeling before a went in, so I weighed. 4 whole pounds! I couldn't believe it, I weighed again and again to verify.