Slow, quiet day at work...

Options
KnottyJen
KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
I need someone to talk to, so I don't fall asleep over here!!! I've only been here two hours and I'm ready to pass out! It's so ridiculously quiet around here. I'm doing everything I can to just force my eyes to stay open!!!

Tell me what you're up to this weekend. Talk about your weightloss goals and how far you've come. Vent about your significant other. Tell me I'm awesome. :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever you want to talk about, I'm game. I just need SOMETHING to keep me from falling asleep!!! PLEASE!!!!

Replies

• soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I hear ya about being tired and bored at work :) This weekend? Not a whole lot...clean and exercise maybe we will see lol. Weight loss goals? I have soooo much to lose but I am taking it day by day. Today is day 45 for me and I am not sure yet about the pounds but I have lost 12 inches :)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are going to practice sticking IVs into each other tonight. =D
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the slow, quiet day at work. Not much to talk about though. I've got plans with the kids.
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    Ahh no!! Boring days at work make me want to eat!!
    Its so quiet here today as well. I guess thats because it's Friday afternoon so everyone has gone!
    Just another 20 minutes or so and i can sneak off! :)

Going to make sure i take the puppy on some long walks this weekend. I've got a girls night out tomorrow, so i know im going to be waaay over on calories (damn you Malibu), and Sunday will be bad as a hangover day lol!

On the bright side. Im only 1 pound away from losing my first stone!! Yay. Need to have done that by next Saturday. Im going to be so annoyed if no one from my family mentions anything, i've not seen any of them since i started on here!

I can't think of anything else to blab on about so i'll leave you to your day.

Enjoy the weekend!! :D
  • crozierb
    crozierb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, I am pretty unmotivated to work today! Hmmm I am going camping this weekend on Madeline Island, WI and hoping for good weather, even though there's a chance of storms.
    We had plans to go camping in northern MN, but since the state government shut down a couple weeks ago, all the state parks are closed :/ (something to google if you don't live in MN since it's probably not huge news everywhere) :P

Happy Friday!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    @ SoonersGirl - Wowwie on the 12 inches!! That's amazing! I measure myself once a month. This last month I lost 4 inches in my waist and 2.5 in my hips. Definitely progress. I want to see my damn arms start to shrink, though!!!

@FeverRn - I'm sorry, but that does not sound like my idea of a good time. lol I have skinny veins (one stupid skinny thing on my whole body and it's got to be my veins...Yeah, really helpful......). Every time I get an IV or have to have blood drawn,I en up eiyjw bruise.

@swhitney - plans with the kids sounds fun!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Slow here too with 6 hours to go. Hopefully I can find something fun to do this weekend
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are going to practice sticking IVs into each other tonight. =D

Makes me evening plans sound so borish!!!!! Nothng like a good sticking on Friday night!!!

My weight loss goal is to reach 125 lbs. I have lost 107 lbs so far. Only 20 lbs to go. So close but yet so far away!

This week end I have nothing special planned. Oh yeah I do, I have a triples day on Sunday, so I guess I will be doing some major burning!!!! I am on team AJ, formerly Fesse! I love some of the cool names people have came up with for the row the world challenge. "WTF", "Knotty Girls", "Jack SparROW", "shrink or sink".

Have an awesome Day!!!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Must be a slow day for all...it's just as quiet this afternoon over here...which is bad and sooo boring!

Weekend, off to a friends BBQ so that will definately be a challenge to keep on top of calories but thankfully i'm driving so don't have to worry about alcoholic calories!

1 hour to go till the weekend...woop!
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wakey Wakey! I have to go to work here shortly, we are almost always so busy I can't see straight. This weekend I plan on working more on my new place, and getting it together. I also have a get-together with my baby cousin's b-day party, and I have some old friends coming into town so i will get to visit with them too. I also plan on getting some laundry done and going to the gym on Sunday. See nothing going on with me LOL!

I hope you can stay awake dear!

I have so much weight to lose, I am just hoping to stay on the healthy trail for at least 3 days so i can get a good weigh in on Sunday. Hopefully even longer than 3 days to be honest, but I have my days, especially with emotional eating from time to time.

have a great day!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    @ SoonersGirl - Wowwie on the 12 inches!! That's amazing! I measure myself once a month. This last month I lost 4 inches in my waist and 2.5 in my hips. Definitely progress. I want to see my damn arms start to shrink, though!!!

@FeverRn - I'm sorry, but that does not sound like my idea of a good time. lol I have skinny veins (one stupid skinny thing on my whole body and it's got to be my veins...Yeah, really helpful......). Every time I get an IV or have to have blood drawn,I en up eiyjw bruise.

@swhitney - plans with the kids sounds fun!

i am with ya on the arms!!!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Well, we have Harry Potter tonight, I can't wait!

And we just decided we are going to the Nascar race in NH! A friend has a cabin where we can stay for free and a few extra tickets. The kids are so excited!

I'm just trying to figure out where and when I am going to get my work outs in.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    In office all alone for last hour. Bored so spent time walking round while playing Chuzzle on iPod......Now someone's back so I gotta pretend to work (MFP IS work.....:laugh: )

This weekend? Buying curtains, mirror, light fitting etc for bedroom.......just been papered.....& carpet being laid tomorrow.

Have a good one folks!

Sue :smile: x
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    <
    going to watch people race ostriches and camels tonight. :)

Yes, this is what I do on a Friday Evening.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    <

That might be the most interesting story here.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    OMG - it's dead here too! And, I've got another 5 hours to go.

Think I may brave it and try Week 4 Day 1 of C25K ...
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    <

That might be the most interesting story here.

lol it's held at the local horse racing track. In between races, they race camels and ostriches. It's pretty dang entertaining. We drink, eat and bet pretty much all night.
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    (After i took a nap) Im going to go roller skating... Its been A LONG time so i dont know how it will go, but i am going to try cuz im thinking about joining roller derby so i wanna brush up a little before i go to practice tuesday and totally suck lol.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    (After i took a nap) Im going to go roller skating... Its been A LONG time so i dont know how it will go, but i am going to try cuz im thinking about joining roller derby so i wanna brush up a little before i go to practice tuesday and totally suck lol.

OMG! That sounds like so much fun! I used to be a skating fiend! My best friend and I went every weekend to the local roller rink for like 6 or 7 years. Great times! I don't know if I could do it now, though. Not so good with balance anymore. :laugh:
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    It's sllllllooooooooooooooow here too! Must be cus it's Friday and we all have itch to get out!!!

I feel so much better today after the iud yesterday.. but u know what? I would do it again... I hope it all works out for me!!!

Ooh, roller skating, I used to LOVE that! Too bad we don't have a rink close to us... :( And it's weird but I can't get used to rollerblades.. they hurt my ankles, yet roller skates are fine. I think it's cus the blades are harder and don't let your ankles move around as much :(

Trying to think of something fun to do tonight......