Things you hate that are bad for you?

Options
So, my co-worker asked me to make cinnamon rolls for work since I'm on this cooking kick and I told him I don't like cinnamon rolls- so he says back: "well then you won't eat any, then would you?" so true! So, what are some really unhealthy things that you HATE/DISLIKE and are SO glad you hate/dislike them?

Me:

Donuts
Cinnamon Rolls
Bear Claws
Beer-any kind

I'll add/edit more when I can think of some more.

Replies

• lilybug13
    lilybug13 Posts: 154
    Options
    fried chicken :sick:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    sodaa
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    You have unhealthy things that you don't like? I'm jealous! I can't think of any. :P However, I am jealous that my brother in-law doesn't like soda because of the carbonation. Wish I had that problem. It would make it really easy to stay away from beer, soda, liquor mixed with selzer... and so on...
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I love all junk food mostly (I know right -- weird), but I can't have any more of it haha. Haven't had a soda in 30+ days and it's KILLING ME.
  • ckidd311
    ckidd311 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Soda
    Cream filled donuts
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    any type of fruit pie
    fruit candy
    filled donuts
    hamgurgers, cheese burgers
    fruit flavored ice cream lol
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    hmmm I love just about ALL sweets! But as far as anything else-

Bar B Q potato chips
    breaded deep fried mushrooms
    fried chicken
    ribs
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I actually literally cant think of a single food I don't like when prepared properly. HENCE WHY I WAS FAT.

:)
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Pretzel logs. While it may sounds delicious to take a cheese steak and stuff it into a soft pretzel and then roll it in butter and salt... I just have no desire to eat them. My husband loves the dang things. Lol

Beer. I used to drink a lot of beer, but over the last couple of years I've wanted it less and less and now it just tastes awful to me. No matter what kind it is, I just don't like it.
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Most cheese, full-fat dairy, quiche, fast food, most creamy things (with exceptions made for quality).
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Me...mayonnaise! Yuck! I also greatly dislike ranch dressing, I always think to myself when I see someone ruin a good for you salad with that crap that I am so glad I hate it.
  • aristel
    aristel Posts: 110
    Options
    soda too, any kind of cake except for chocolate cake, same for ice cream
  • ampharos
    ampharos Posts: 5
    Options
    Potato chips! They make my mouth feel greasy and awful.
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... tough question....I know there are some, but can't seem to think of any. I guess my brain is just so wired to think of the delicious bad-for-you-foods when I think of unhealthy foods.

Tonic water???

Edit: Fruit cake! My god I hate fruit cake!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    grocery store cake. there is one at work all the time for something and I have no problem saying no-they are dense and flavorless and the frostin gis like crisco.
    Also, I like brownies but someone keeps bringing them in with frosting, which also repels me. I want to thank whoever is frosting the brownies:tongue:
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You have unhealthy things that you don't like? I'm jealous! I can't think of any. :P However, I am jealous that my brother in-law doesn't like soda because of the carbonation. Wish I had that problem. It would make it really easy to stay away from beer, soda, liquor mixed with selzer... and so on...
    I like soda but I agree with the carbonation thing. That's a major part of how I convince myself to stay away. Not only will it adversely affect my body permanently, but in the meantime I'd feel bloated and gross.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    fried chicken :sick:

I just fainted!! LOL
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Vegans :smile: oh come on it's a joke, I really love vegans,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they go good with a little red wine and mustard.
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Soda and fruity candy. Never really cared for either.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mostly sweets - the really sugary kinds. Not a fan of ice cream, and what's the deal with this cupcake craze? Oh - and any sort of fruit flavored chocolate.