Things you hate that are bad for you?

Options

Replies

• val_140
    val_140 Posts: 75
    Options
    Honey Buns and Pop Tarts.. Or anything with A WHOLE BUNCH of sugar.. Like those Zebra cakes.. YUCK!!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Meat- all of it
    Pie
    Most cake varieties
    Sweet rolls & donuts and anything the resembles one
    Beer
    Most hard candy
    Soda/ iced tea/ lemonaid- pretty much everything besides water...... well and wine lol
    Coffee

Im sure theres more...... thats off the top of my head...
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Fizzy drinks, Burgers & Donuts!
  • KarenStapler
    Options
    Sour Cream
    Ranch Dressing
    Honey Buns
    Creme or jelly filled donuts
    Jelly Beans
    Any "gummy" candy

These are instant thoughts...I'm sure there are more....
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Beer/Most alcohol, really
    Buffalo wings/sauce
    white pasta
    starbucks frappuccinos
  • aristel
    aristel Posts: 110
    Options
    Thought of one!! Scrapple... My husband loves it and it's just gross! Crunchy on the outside and mushy yuck on the inside...

Living on the west side of the country I've never even heard of this but when I read the definition in wikipedia I nearly barfed. EW! Tell your husband he's gross!!

I had to use Mr. Google to find out... puagg
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This thread has made me hungry :laugh:

That said, unfortunately no junk food repels me. I can say I don't like sour candy, cole slaw, black licorice, coconut and mushrooms, cookies/cakes/pies/candy/brownies with nuts of any kind. Nuts by themselves I love.
    -Jason

Me too. I'm actually reading this thread in wonderment because I can't see how anyone could hate most of the foods that are being listed. With that being said, I don't like soda. I get sick and it feels like a lump sitting in my stomach whenever I drink one. And because I only drink water, Crystal Light, and Canada Dry's sparkling flavored waters, soda feels thick in my mouth and the sweetness is overwhelming.

I don't drink alcohol for a variety of reasons, so I have no idea how it tastes and I'm not tempted to find out.

And raisins. Hated them all my life. If I don't know that raisins are in something and I bite into one, it triggers my gag reflex. I don't know if they count as a "bad for you" food, but other people are listing things that they dislike that aren't bad nutritionally, so I'll take that liberty as well.

And I'm just like you with the nut thing. I love nuts, but don't like them in cakes and pastries.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Soda and I don't eat anything beef what so ever! But I eat pretty much everything else, hence the reason I joined My Fitness Pal! LOL
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Beer and most soda! I hate it!! any other alcohol is pretty damn good to me lol
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Thought of one!! Scrapple... My husband loves it and it's just gross! Crunchy on the outside and mushy yuck on the inside...

Living on the west side of the country I've never even heard of this but when I read the definition in wikipedia I nearly barfed. EW! Tell your husband he's gross!!

Yep, that sounds completely disgusting. Retch!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Vegans :smile: oh come on it's a joke, I really love vegans,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they go good with a little red wine and mustard.

LMFAO!!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Hot fluffy white bread

My mind instantly went to the gutter with this one. I don't know why. I couldn't even think of anything dirty it could mean. It just made me giggle. ???
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I love all junk food mostly (I know right -- weird), but I can't have any more of it haha. Haven't had a soda in 30+ days and it's KILLING ME.

Very common. Sugar, fat & sodium make people crave for it.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Bacon. I've never eaten pork and the smell of it grosses me out. Turkey bacon I don't mind as much though.
    Others include:
    Mayo
    Sour cream
    Butter (it makes cakes, etc. taste good but I hate the taste of it spread on bread)
    Fried seafood
    Ranch dressing
    Hot dogs
  • comcatee
    comcatee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    mayo, cheesecake, cream cheese, salt and vinegar chips, when cake has too much frosting on it, coffee creamer

since im vegetarian i don't eat any meat by default but even before that fast food burgers seriously grossed me out. ew. i couldn't even eat one if someone paid me to do it.
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I hate chocolate cake, a chocolate bars, I used to hate hate beer, but I drank it so much in college that it grew on me and I like it now.
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    Mayo, any gooey cheese (like on a pizza), cream cheese, coffee, most frostings, hot dogs, fast food burgers (except in-n-out!), sour cream, beer.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Mayo......... barf!
  • maria1993
    maria1993 Posts: 112
    Options
    McDonalds hashbrowns,

Just the thought of it makes me sick! Seriously! I usually end up at mcdonalds with 20 or so friends every Saturday. One time I grabbed hashbrowns and headed up on a curvy mountain by car.. I felt SOOOOOOOO sick.

Now of I even see someone eating MCd's hashbrowns I have to look away and clear my mind. Hashbrowns are NOT supposed to be oval shaped, crispy things the color of the golden arches... NASTY!!!!
  • jessicara
    jessicara Posts: 3
    Options
    I am not much for chips, pop, doughnuts, chocolate, ice cream, anything that is deep fried .. hmm .. Cinnamon Rolls, beer..I actually don't like a lot of sweet stuff .. except cheese cake and apple pie! It's the best thing ever!