Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh pickles!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I decided to get on he epillictical instead and burnt up 513 calories instead - now I've got an even bigger deficit! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    But hey, I beat my all time record of 34 minutes :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    now THAT'S a lof of Kisses. :wink:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    a piece of extra gum is 5 calories...as the Biggest Loser has told me over & over & over again. :happy:

Haha! Isn't the product placement this season pathetic? And why does it always seem to be Bob promoting jello, milk, gum, etc.?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I think it is getting worse every season. My fav was last season when they were pushing Quaker Oats Weight Sense (or whatever the junk it was called). I was wondering if Bob showed up every single day to make sure they got their Quaker ate. :laugh: My dh & I have a game where we watch the show together & see if we can sense when a "plug" is coming. I have to say, I'm much better at it than he is. :laugh:
  • Happy4Mommy
    Options
    Ahhhh pickles!

I would have to say no on that pickle.. Although they are low in the calorie department they are also loaded in sodium.. So make sure you read the lables on the jar.. But if you only need 9 calories I would say forget it..