Exercise once or twice a day.

Options
2»

Replies

• TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the 140 grams of fat is a typo. That alone is more then 1200 calories. Not to mention my arteries just clogged from thinking about that much fat in one day! LOL

I would need to see your food log to know what might be an issue, but if you are truly eating only 1200 calories a day, then you aren't eating enough to fuel those workouts. Also, remember when you do weight training, the natural physiological response of the body is to store more glycogen to fuel that type of activity again. This is especially true when you first start doing a new program where the body is being pushed to do more then before. So, what you are seeing from those extra workout days could be the extra glycogen (and the water it is stored in) causing the scale to go up and not any real fat gain. If that is the case, then I'd suggest quit focusing on the scale. Go by how you feel and how your clothes fit.
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all your posts. I learn a lot from each and everyone of them. I am going to increase my calorie intake to 1400 as opposed to 1200. I'm planning on weighing myself once every sunday at the same time starting tomorrow. The article was very helpful, I recommend everyone to read it. Thank very much for all your supports, I appreaciate it a lot.

P.S -> The 140 grams of fat was a typo, I meant to write 140 grams of carbs. Thank you for noticing that.