What's the hardest exercise for you to perform?

Options
One move that is almost impossible to me : Banana Roll from P90X. If you don't have an amazing core, it's almost impossible. What are the hardest exercises for you guys and gals to perform?

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    dumbbell lunges, by far
  • xxojessica
    xxojessica Posts: 14
    Options
    Pretty much ANY arm workout... lol
  • RdySetGO11
    RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anything that has to do with upper body strength! I squat 50 lbs in body pump no problem, but the bicep tracks I'm only at like 15 lbs lol.
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Push-ups and Pull-ups my dreaded enemy!!!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bicycle crunches...I HATE bicycle crunches...
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    dive bombers. I have weak upper body.
  • barbiex3
    Options
    Push-ups and Pull-ups my dreaded enemy!!!

well.. actually i change my mind. I can't even do a pull up =[ !!! (or I haven't tried in a long time, but i'm sure I cannot)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Lunges... :( it KILLS my butt muscles right now!
  • barbiex3
    Options
    One move that is almost impossible to me : Banana Roll from P90X. If you don't have an amazing core, it's almost impossible. What are the hardest exercises for you guys and gals to perform?

banana roll looks like fun :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1K0JJaIjc&feature=related
    if that is what it actually is
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    dumbbell lunges, by far

same for me
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    push-ups are my enemy!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Can't do a pull up either! I can't even hang on the bar!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Patience =/.

Seriously though...hardest exercise for me to perform??

Still probably pull ups. I can do them...but nowhere near as many or as quickly as I think I should be able to lol.
  • propjetprop
    propjetprop Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have been working on pull ups...Just like anything it is going to take time, but my goal is to be able to hammer out 9 dead hang pull ups without rest..... I am currently at ZERO...

Part of the problem is my weight.. obviously as I lose weight the lift is easier, second is the condtion of my Lats.... I have been using the pull up assist machine at the gym and working hard on the Lat pull down machine.... I have also been working on push ups to help with the pull ups!

It will be years, but I will attain this goal!
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm with most of you, its the upper body workouts that kill me as far as strength workouts go. But if we are counting cardio workout's, running (stairs, hills, mountains, flat surfaces) kill me, however, i will never quit trying! In fact i'm off to do my c25k now!!!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Walking Renegade Row Push-ups (with weights). Total *****. And I refuse to go down to my knees.

Pull-ups...I can't do them. I will someday.

Roll-ups with Jump - I always favor my dominant leg so I never come up straight, LoL
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Power Snatch, very technique based lift.
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lunge jumps, and frog squats aren't hard for me to do but I feel like its the hardest on my muscle ( aka gives me the best workout)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I hate CURTSY SQUATS!!!!

there..I said it..lol
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options

banana roll looks like fun :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1K0JJaIjc&feature=related
    if that is what it actually is

That's it. But the lady in the video has her form wrong. Her legs are way too high, while they should always be in a "6-inches" position (which make the abs burn so much). Also, the banana roll is suppose to be done at more than 2 angles in P90X.

It's (in this order) : 6 inches > Slanted (using obliques to hold your legs up) > Completely on one side, and then repeating. I hate them so much haha.