100 Day Burpee Challenge

Options

Replies

• dieselbugparrot
    Options
    I'm sorry to say that I to have fallen off the Burpee wagon! I've missed a few days, and don't want to do over 100 in one day. I may just pick up with today if others are still in it...

I'm really sorry to hear that!
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Day 30 Done!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I still don't know if I can do them. I'll try a few after weights this arvo and see if I can finally join.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Anyone still going? Today is the day that I'm going to attempt to do some and see if my hip is ok with it. Will report back later.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Umm... I have to say, I stopped following, but I have started doing 50-60 burpees 4-5 days a week since I saw this thread, so I'm pretty happy with that!! When I got comfortable doing 5 sets of 10, I went up to 6 sets of 10, before I do my workout. So... in a way I feel I have been successful!?
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Umm... I have to say, I stopped following, but I have started doing 50-60 burpees 4-5 days a week since I saw this thread, so I'm pretty happy with that!! When I got comfortable doing 5 sets of 10, I went up to 6 sets of 10, before I do my workout. So... in a way I feel I have been successful!?

Bloody oath! That's a good effort.

Well I just did mine and my hip is good to go! :happy: 25 then 8 for a total for day 33 I think people are up to? Yeah, I'm pretty sure nothing quite gets my heart pounding like burpees, heavy kb swings and muscle ups!
  • mamajess82
    Options
    Sounds like fun. I'm in with one done!
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Day 34 done! 1/3 of the way thru! :0)
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options

Great Job!!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Day 34 and 35 done :)
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    36 done
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    37 done
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    no one left? I just started???!!! :tongue:
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Day 38 taken care of.
  • Joshuaak
    Joshuaak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    38 days done. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    38&39 done
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 50 quite regularly, at least 3-4 times a week, when you get to day 50 I'd like to recommit and do the last 50 days :)
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    40 done
  • Joshuaak
    Joshuaak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    41 and done.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    41 done :) I'm thinking by the end of this I should have another go at 100 for time. The 7m49s was first and only attempt. WOuld like that under 7min I reckon.