30-Day Shred for November

Options
1235»

Replies

• gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm still shredding (occassionally). Level 3 is a killer! USM - are you on level 3?

I have been on level 3 for 5 days now and I just finished day 25. Only 5 days to go. YEAH! I actually like level 3 the best I think. It is definitely harder then the other two and on some parts I have to do the beginner instead of the advanced but it is a good workout. The only thing I think is kind of funny is Jillian says you should start seeing those abs right about now. I don't see any abs my abs must have missed the memo saying they are suppose to show up. :laugh: All I see is proof of having two beautiful babies but I'm ok with that. I don't think I will ever see abs but who knows. How are you doing? I think almost everyone has given up besides you, me and jg4ever. I thought more people would stick with it at least till their 30 days were done.

I like level 3 the best too, but I miss level 1 for it's ease :wink: I don't see abs either--proof of one beautiful baby for me and I'm FINE with that! I am going away for 3 weeks next weekend and will plan to pick up shredding in the New Year when I get back. I'll have new motivation with it being resolution time and all. Keep it up! If nothing else, it's a great workout.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Alright people now I know many of you have disappeared but I am extreamly excited because I just finished the 30 day shred. Yes you heard right 30 whole days and 3 levels. I did 10 days a level and today was the last one. It took me about 37 days though because I had a couple off here and there. HURRAY FOR ME!:happy: I am going to wait till Sunday to measure and weigh because my TOM is here right now. Good luck to those of you that are still doing the shred. Just keep up the hard work and you will be done in no time.
  • seegirlrun
    Options
    Wow, USMC, that's awesome! I can't wait to hear your results.

I haven't done it for 30 days yet. And I've cheated on Jillian with a P90X video and a Turbo Jam video. I also did a Tae Bo video and didn't even really sweat. And I tried hard!. I keep coming back to Jillian though - her video is efficient and effective. My dh even said my @ss looked good! Still can't run yet so I'm really going to focus on the Shred beginning tomorrow.

Don't forget to post your results!