**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options
After completing about 5 rounds of ChaLEAN Extreme and now a Turbofire/CEX Hybrid schedule I've realized I need to push myself like I've never been pushed before!! I am going to start P90x on August 1st and I need some support and motivation from ladies who want to push themselves as well!!! This isn't exactly my favorite program, as a matter of fact....I HATE IT....LOL but I want some killer results and I know this is the only way I am gonna get it............so.............BRING IT!!!

Replies

• pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    Options
    I was planning on starting aug 1st as well but I only have the part 3 disks i think that is the hardest one but hopefully I will see some results during the month :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Wasn't planning on starting then, me and my hubby are officially starting as of tomorrow though. Wish us luck! Would love to be included in your thread tho
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good luck!! :smile:
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Awww... Leaving the guys out of this one? :(

On my 6th week of P90X/Insanity Doubles hybrid. Good luck to you! :D
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I started last week :frown: but oh well I can still keep you motivated :wink:
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A little more than a week to go....so excited!! :)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I have p90x and I've been looking at the box for a good couple of months! I'm terrified of them, LOL! I MIGHT start it on Aug. 1st...we'll see..
  • txaggiekelly
    Options
    I JUST joined MFP. Been doing a week of 30ds to prepare for P90X. Husband and I are starting on Monday.
  • newhabits4evr
    Options
    i just got my p90x and also need some motivation. i'm also terrified but am looking to get some killer results. i'm IN
  • allen05
    allen05 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am also terrified of it but I may be able to do if I have some motivation. They have been at my house for a year now so I better start using them. I AM IN.
  • saraheijerman
    Options
    I was planning on starting August 1st as well, and will definitely need some encouragement....I'm in!! Good luck. :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    bump :wink:
  • kgsmiles3
    kgsmiles3 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm in :) I'm actually starting on Monday giving myself a head start...but I'll be checking in with ypu ladies
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm starting another round on Sept 1st! I did it last year and LOVED it! The results were amazing. I'm in the middle of round two of Chalean Extreme, I'll stop in when I'm done to see how everyone is doing! Good luck ladies!
  • jlembry
    jlembry Posts: 18
    Options
    I just started two weeks ago. I did a round last year, but never made it past Phase 1. I still lost quite a bit of weight though so I'm interested to see what happens when I actually follow the program.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I just started my week 3 yesterday, but I might keep checking in on this thread. Don't really know a whole lot of other people doing the program and definitely no women, so I think this could be really helpful. I am absolutely loving the program so far. When I started I thought I would struggle motivating myself through the strength workouts and absolutely love the cardio/yoga workouts, but it's turned out to be the total opposite. Chest&Back is my favorite workout!

Best of luck to everyone starting!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can't wait. I'm sure that the extra motivation and accountability will make a big difference.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I'm actually planning on starting tomorrow but I'll follow along with this thread! Anybody else horrified by their 'before' pictures? Here I thought I was doing so great these past few months... but now I realize just how much farther I have to go!
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started a little over a week ago, but this post sounds like it'll be a great motivator. I'll be checking in periodically to see what everyone's up to and if I have any questions.

Alison
  • RandiSpicer
    Options
    Bump