BOOBS! Ladies, have any of you found that your boobs are get

Options
As it says in the title; Have any of you lost weight or size but found that your boobs have gotten bigger?

I was a UK 16 and a bra size 36C.

I put on some weight and became a UK18 and bra size 36-38D.

I have now lost a little weight (5lb) and have dropped a dress size in most clothes, 2 sizes in some.

However my boobs are now a 36-38DD. :huh:

It is actually quite annoying because the clothes that fit me are pulled too taut across the bust and look/feel wrong, which means sticker to bigger sizes and just putting a belt around the waist. However my boyfriend is more than happy :laugh:

Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Sunny_Lexie
    Sunny_Lexie Posts: 114
    Options
    Unfortunately, nope!!! :sad:
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, nope!!! :sad:

Same here mine have shrunk :sad:
  • rozeuh
    rozeuh Posts: 6
    Options
    no but you're lucky.....i went from a size C to a B with my weight loss :(
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    yeah, no lol ive lost a whole cup size...maybe even more lol i want my boobies back!!
  • AllyV0621
    AllyV0621 Posts: 81
    Options
    that is not FAIR. My already pathetically teeny boobs shrunk. my strapless bras don't stay up anymore!!!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    isn't that because cup size is measured by the difference between the two measurements?
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    THIS GIVE'S ME HOPE! Sorry, I just had to say it, but now I'm a little less scared to loose weight, if there's a chance my boobs will stay the same..or...even..GROW!
    I'm 34/36C. Though the first time I lost weight(about 3 years ago?) My boobs had stayed the same. It must be genetics : ).
  • greenscrapcat
    Options
    I have not lost a cup size yet, but have gone down two sizes. And saggier :(
  • Kichelchen
    Kichelchen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same here^^ Although, to be honest, apparently that's what the pill does to you... I'm not complaining ;)
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Nope, mine also have shrunk. What types of exercise do you do? Anything that might be developing muscle in that area? If so, please share, I'm sure the rest of us would love to know. ;-) Oh, and congrats on the weight loss too!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Foe me...they are always the first to go :cry:
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This may sound like a dumb question, but are the bras made by the same company? If I buy a good bra, a D cup fits perfectly. If I buy a cheap bra, I have way too much boob for a D. Just a thought.
  • Llama74
    Llama74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Could you be pregnant? :bigsmile:
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem, gained weight, bra size increased lost weight and they stayed the same, firm, perky and still bigger than they were when I was thin last time...I find that it gets worse if I do chest exercises like weights or push ups as well
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    mine got bigger in the beginning when i first started losing weight, but then they started shrinking as i lost more. not by much though, i was a DD, now i'm a D, but because the rest of me has gotten smaller, too...they LOOK bigger =)
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Could you be pregnant? :bigsmile:

I was thinking the same thing...
  • whateverfloats
    Options
    Boob shrinkage is part of the reason I want to lose some weight. I am a 34 DD right now and really want to get back into a D cup so that my shirts fit again.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I lost weight and am now a 32GG LOL
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've lost it off my back but not off my boobs so I've gone from a 42E to a 38F-G. I think some will eventually come off my boobs but for now they actually look bigger and looking down at myself I'm not seeing much difference despite being 60lbs down...in a mirror however the difference is noticable
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You're kidding, right?