BOOBS! Ladies, have any of you found that your boobs are get

Options

Replies

• Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Nooo!!! D: I went from a 38-40 DDD to 36-38 C-D :[ Only halfway done too!
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I do, but if I am correct fat sometimes stores hormones, and this could be a reason why you gain more boobs. Another thing i hear is genetics.... IDK. I know I am hormone sensitive and any time I drink or use NON organic milk (or the stuff that is filled with hormones) my brest are more tender than normal and more tender than if it was TOM. I also dont tolerate soy products or birth control either due to the estrogen within the products.

I am okay with my breast growing but if they hit G or higher I dont know what I am going to do it is hard enough to find F's in the stores as is. (Love Fredricks of Hollywood, due to the carry the size in stores)
  • victoriashea
    victoriashea Posts: 112
    Options
    Actually yes! Almost the exact same measurements. I went from a 34C to a 32DD in 8 months. Then again I was 18, and it could be that I was still growing... I dunno. Sounds kind of late in the game to be getting boobs. I thought I was pregnant but then I was like...
    "Wait, you have to have sex to get pregnant..."
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This thread is relevant to my interests.
  • fitkyriel
    fitkyriel Posts: 29
    Options

LMAO
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk to the point where my HRM strap is all I need for support.
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    sadly when I get to my goal weight - I will probably look like I'm 12 years old in that area. I'm already grieving the loss of them - for quite awhile I was telling myself I had no incentive to lose the weight - because I knew they would go. But I'm ready to say goodbye to the girls - cuz when your stomach is bigger then they are - doesn't much matter how big they are :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

I do believe Anubis has found a worthy pupil...
  • be_kris
    be_kris Posts: 47
    Options
    Actually yes! Almost the exact same measurements. I went from a 34C to a 32DD in 8 months. Then again I was 18, and it could be that I was still growing... I dunno. Sounds kind of late in the game to be getting boobs. I thought I was pregnant but then I was like...

Hahaha at that last sentence!!
  • DallasEl
    DallasEl Posts: 54
    Options
    Mine are almost gone! Granted, I'm a guy and I am happy they are nearly gone. :)
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Mine stay the same I just drop in the band size (from 38DD to 36DD) or whatever it's called lol. I have to wear a regular bra + sports bra to do anything athletic. And sometimes when I'm riding I still get the "Do you have a bra on?!" Yes I do... in fact I have TWO on!
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hmm..when I was at my all time heaviest (158lbs), I was a 36D, at the moment i'm 141lbs and wearing a 34C...and if I remember correctly when I got down to 130lbs they were a bit smaller...I don't really mind though, i've never had a good cleavage, they aren't close together enough! As long as I look in proportion then it's ok...I think a lot of girls look really good with small boobs.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    mine have stayed the same so far ^.^ i dont mind if mine get smaller or bigger though, as I think all size breasts are pretty.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    mine have stayed the same so far ^.^ i dont mind if mine get smaller or bigger though, as I think all size breasts are pretty.
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Are you pregnant?
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Thanks for that.:laugh:
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I WISH mine would shrink! I am breast feeding right now so mine are so huge its not even funny. Somewhere around a 36 DD or E. I think they make me look heavier than I really am. I really hope they go back to a C when I am done losing weight and BFing.
  • namrettik
    namrettik Posts: 127
    Options
    My boob size didn't change, but the cinch did shrink at least 4". 32GG is much more difficult to find than 36GG.

I hate that manufacturers assume a larger cup must be the result of being larger everywhere else. :grumble:
  • kimeelicious
    kimeelicious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here^^ Although, to be honest, apparently that's what the pill does to you... I'm not complaining ;)

Okay, I am SO talking to my doctor! LOL :smile:
    I've lost 30lbs and THREE cup sizes (from G to a flabby DD) I want my boobs back!! At this rate they'll be A's before I hit my goal weight - 40 lbs from now - yikes! The pill, huh? Hmm... :wink:
  • kimeelicious
    kimeelicious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine are almost gone! Granted, I'm a guy and I am happy they are nearly gone. :)

LMBO! :laugh: Thanks for that!