Celebrity Look-a-likes

Options
Ali_TSO
Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
I've always wanted to "look" like a celebrity, but I don't think I do... :ohwell: Feel free to take a look at my pics and offer your opinions. :wink:

My thing is, I wonder if....as I lose more weight.... I might look like a celebrity... I've never BEEN a "normal" weight, so i don't know.

Has anyone ever told YOU that you look like someone famous? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    When I was young, people said I looked like Princess Diana.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Nope, I don't think I resemble anyone famous... Maybe I'll be famous one day and resemble myself! :laugh:
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    When I was little I always got little house on the prairie's melissa gilbert. a few years ago I was getting Jennifer Garner. The other day I got Natalie portman...which I really dont think I look anything like but I took it as a compliment lol.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have been told a variety of people but I can't remeber who they are now
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I used to get Julia Louis-Dreyfus all the time when Seinfeld was on (and before I gained my weight). So, now it's my goal to lose enough weight so people say that again. LOL!
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have heard a few but I have gotton avril lavigne when I had blonde hair . I always get the comment you look like someone I know
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I don't look like a celebrity but there is a picture in a magazine from the 1960's and the girl looks exactly like me. There is a guy at my gym who looks like Jeremy Renner, I always call him Hurt Locker, can't help it.
  • tigerlily_18
    Options
    You look like Tina Majorino. She played in waterworld and is grown up now. I think she plays on Big Love and was in Pink video for fing perfect. I've been told I look like Drew Barrymoore and Lady Antebellum.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I have always heard I look like Mila Kunis and a few people have said the Tapanga girl from Boy Meets World. I dont see it though.
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    you dont remind me of anyone... and I've never been told that I look like one... unless a cabbage patch doll counts :)
  • alexoftroy
    alexoftroy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I get Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway frequently. Must be the brown hair, brown eyes combo.
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    When I was thinner I heard Drew Barrymore.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't think I resemble anyone famous... Maybe I'll be famous one day and resemble myself! :laugh:

LMAO
  • radtcma
    radtcma Posts: 10
    Options
    I know there's a huge difference between these two, but I've heard "Turtle" from Entourage (I've never watched so I had to look it up) and also I've heard that I have the same features as Eric Bana
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    you dont remind me of anyone... and I've never been told that I look like one... unless a cabbage patch doll counts :)

Whoever said that is extremely mean. THats not cool.

I don't I look like anyone. And no one better mention Brokeback mountain.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I always get Avril Lavigne, ever since she debuted. That one I can see. And I have also heard Alysson Hannigan, but I only see our hair color in common lol.
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    People keep telling me I look like Jordin Sparks.....a patient's family members, drunk people at a concert, and just a random person while shopping.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I could live with or without those kind of compliments. hah.. but I've been told Bjork and Laura Prepon a lot. Maybe if the two of them had a baby.. it'd be me.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Elisha Cuthbert.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have had people say I look like Alicia Silverstone (maybe a chubby dark haired one) but I don't know about that...haha