Celebrity Look-a-likes

Options

Replies

• Starrr126
    Starrr126 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anyone for you...but I do think you have a very pretty face in your profile pic. I've been told Christina Ricci...and I can see it when I keep my hair dark and wear contacts. Wish I could keep my weight down like her!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't believe I look like anyone.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't think I resemble anyone famous... Maybe I'll be famous one day and resemble myself! :laugh:

Lol, nice!
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    Options
    Would love to say I got "you look like Angelina Jolie or Kate Beckinsale" but nope - I got Penny Marshall (Laverne and Shirley for the younguns LOL). Should have pasted an L instead of a J on my clothes!
  • m1zk0
    m1zk0 Posts: 9
    Options
    i've gotten hugh grant before, which in a sense is flattering even though i'm a female haha. otherwise, no celebrity comparisons!
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    You look like Tina Majorino. She played in waterworld and is grown up now. I think she plays on Big Love and was in Pink video for fing perfect. I've been told I look like Drew Barrymoore and Lady Antebellum.

I totally see Lady Antebellum for you! I totally remember hearing that now! I LOOOOVE Tina Majorino, I forgot about her!
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    One year at softball camp a girl told me that I looked like Darlene from Roseanne. :O
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    I have had people say I look like Alicia Silverstone (maybe a chubby dark haired one) but I don't know about that...haha

I totally see that!!!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have had people say I look like Alicia Silverstone (maybe a chubby dark haired one) but I don't know about that...haha

you do
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    One year at softball camp a girl told me that I looked like Darlene from Roseanne. :O

I think you do too!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've gotten alot of Reece Witherspoon. From high School up to now
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I've gotten alot of Reece Witherspoon. From high School up to now

hahaha... had to look at your profile, but yep, you look like Reese!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I've been told Mary Stuart Masterson.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I used to get Tiffany Amber Theissen a lot....
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You look like Tina Majorino. She played in waterworld and is grown up now. I think she plays on Big Love and was in Pink video for fing perfect. I've been told I look like Drew Barrymoore and Lady Antebellum.

I totally see Lady Antebellum for you! I totally remember hearing that now! I LOOOOVE Tina Majorino, I forgot about her!

Yes, You do look like Tina Majorino! Loved her in Napoloen Dynamite!...haha
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options

You TOTALLY do!!! You are beautiful!!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options

I can see that Liz!!

IDK if I have one.... sometimes Evangeline Lilly... I think only because of the freckles, dark hair, and green eyes. I wish I looked like her though haha
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options

I can see that!
  • JMuzzy
    JMuzzy Posts: 63
    Options
    i get katherine heigl all the time!