Treadmill- Love it or hate it?

Options
13»

Replies

• deflating_girl
    Options
    I love it....

The first time that I lost weight (yes I gained again:sad: ) i used my treadmill and lost 20kilos.... Now i need to get back into it! I have a tv in front of it and watch my fav programes! It'ss great. Every body is diff and tastes are diff. So try it and see how you go! U loose weight, ull be happy and keep going!

See for yourself whether you like it or not... I'm sure you will :happy:

deflating_girl
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hello.I love my treadmill,I am on mine 45 min a day ,I do it in 15 min sections,It burns a lot of cal for me!
  • Emmalouise23
    Options
    I joined the gym last week and i hate the treadmill. It always feels like im going to fall off the back of it :laugh:
    I have a Reebok cross trainer at home which i use daily for 30-45mins whilst watching the music channels and i love it.
    Everyone has there own favs though so im sure it will be a great buy for you xx
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love love love my treadmill! I use that time to catch up on shows that I've missed! If we record a show that was on too late or a movie that I wanted to see that hubby has no interest in. It makes the time go by so quickly. If I watch TV, I try to use the commercials to speed it up into a jog or run!
    Enjoy!!! :bigsmile:
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i love the treadmill. The gym I go to has a whole line of them in front of plasma tv's. I put a show on that I want to watch, set the closed caption and crank up my iPod. I love, love, love it. I do intervals - warm up 5 mins, run 15 mins, walk 5 mins, run 15, walk 5, run 15, cool down.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I love the treadmill. But I love to run so the treadmill allows me to do that when the weather would keep me off the track.

6667.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I like the treadmill but don't love it. A walk outdoors is better.
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I love :love: watching Grey's and working out at the same time.:happy: I cover up the screen so I don't know how long I've been working out. I'd rather walk outside but since it's getting cold and darker earlier, it's not really an option where I live now.
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I love running any way I can get it! I was a treadmill junkie this time last year and for most of the winter. I think it finally did my lifelong bunion in, though, and I had to have surgery in the spring. I'll never get on a treadmill again. It's nothing but the elliptical for me, until I can run on solid ground when the weather warms up.